mike603.jpg

This Farmer Custom Golok is current favorite EDC wear around the property:
mike016-2.jpg

mike720.jpg

This Woods Cleaver is my go to kindling machine:
mike540.jpg

The little Farmer blade at the bottom is getting carried a lot too:
mike565.jpg

mneedham, the Farmer goloks are nice. I handled Tonym's last weekend. What's the folder sheath in your first pic with the Fiddleback?
Scott

mneedham, the Farmer goloks are nice. I handled Tonym's last weekend. What's the folder sheath in your first pic with the Fiddleback?
Scott

Scott,

Yeah, those Farmer's are great. The grip is very comfortable, the weight makes it easy to wear all day, and then there is that edge......

The folder in the sheath next to the F-back is a Leatherman Wave.

Hi all,

Here is another design that I like. It is the Dall Deweese design like in this pic.

101_0771.jpg

Bryan

Thanks Will, after making several types of bushcrafter type knives I am come to like this one alot. It is just so dang simple in its design. For hunting and skinning knife I think it is one of the best out there.

In a couple of weeks I am going to make up another one or 2:D.

Bryan

Looks like I will have another NWA and Laconico coming in. I will take a nice family photo in about a week. Great choices and photos guys. Keep them coming. I like some of the larger camp knives as well.

My favorite bushcraft knife... its gotta be this one:

puukko4.JPG

The blade is Lauri carbon 95, the rest is self made.

Some favorites of mine...

Laconico HWK and HWK+ (SAK Farmer too)
img5391cz5.jpg

North Branch Knives Soloist
img6982w.jpg

RAT Knives RC-4
ratrc4.jpg

Laconico Stout Bowie
stoutbowiepl9.jpg

Fallkniven F1 (I don't have the black micarta one anymore)
img5246lo1.jpg

Laconico Nessmuk
nessiesv8.jpg

I reaally like this little Koster bushy

Family2008356.jpg

My Gen1 Koster Bushcraft has seen a fair amount of work as well. I think I need to have new scales put on it, I feel the originals are a little thin.

Family2008344.jpg

I like this set also.

Kosterknives002.jpg

I have a BR full tang kephart in curley maple. Best knife I have ever owned! Found out the other day, it works real good on deer.

I have never understood the Nessmuk design. I think they are rather ugly, but I am sure the design lends itself to being very handy. Anyone have an insight on this.

Worked a trade for a Koster, so my wish list is now complete. I should have the family photo up by Wednesday I think.

Back