Favorite CPK and firearm pic

1AbominAble1

Gold Member
How about a Thread showing off your favorite, or your newest, or biggest CPK along with a firearm that you really enjoy. It can be a safe queen that you enjoy just for owning, a duty piece, a family heirloom, etc.
let’s just please keep it to pics and descriptions only.

For those of you so inclined, and considering that this could trigger the more gentle among us, please feel free to put a fine beverage in the pic as well.

I’ll start with my largest CPK ( the medium chopper ) and my smallest rifle ( a PWS MK1, Mod2, MK111, SBR ).
I threw the Griffin Armament Recce 7 in for good measure.
https://i.imgur.com/12Yxyiz.jpg

We previously had a thread by the name of: “Carothers & Guns” which was going quite smoothly for a while and then all of a sudden discussion started going in the wrong direction, which I think compelled Nathan to lock that thread down.

I have noticed that you are quite enthusiastic about making threads about subjects which you are interested in ;) However, in 3 years of this subforum’s existence many similarly interesting topics have already been discussed. There are some very great thread to go back and read about in the CPK subforum :)

We previously had a thread by the name of: “Carothers & Guns” which was going quite smoothly for a while and then all of a sudden discussion started going in the wrong direction, which I think compelled Nathan to lock that thread down.

I have noticed that you are quite enthusiastic about making threads about subjects which you are interested in ;) However, in 3 years of this subforum’s existence many similarly interesting topics have already been discussed. There are some very great thread to go back and read about in the CPK subforum :)

I read that thread as I intended to put my pic there, noticing that it had been locked.
I assumed that it was due to the discussions and not the pics but also considered that it could’ve been the subject matter, in which case I figured a Moderator would notify me.

As for my enthusiasm, I read back 4 to 5 pages and if I don’t see a similar thread I feel comfortable with posting a new one. I don’t
Think that is inappropriate in anyway and haven’t been called out on the carpet in the 9 1/2 years that I’ve been on Bladeforums.
I’m not sure if your intentions of your post since it’s print, and I have no baseline other than the emojis to go off of so I hope I’m not coming off incorrectly as I mean no offense.

The reason that I asked to keep this to pics and descriptions only in the opening post was specifically due to the last thread being locked, and assuming that it was because of it becoming a debate. Since that has already failed the moderator can feel free to delete it if I’ve somehow committed some offense.
Again, I mean no disrespect to anyone here at the forum. I’m a very easy going guy but I’m told by the wife that I’m easily misunderstood with my direct nature.

I’ll show some more enthusiasm with a pic of the CPK MC and a PWS MK107 Diablo. My biggest knife right now along with my biggest pistol.
https://i.imgur.com/5QS4BMt.jpg

Last edited:
Just to be clear, I have no authority for making any kinda criticism and that was not my intention. Just wanted to inform you that, as a relatively new poster in these parts, do go back ( well beyond several first few pages) because I believe that there’s some great content and contributions from weeks, months and years past.

Another thing which I would also recommend is for you to post actual photos from your Imgur account as opposed to links to be clicked on. I know that as a basic member you may not be able to use the Site’s picture hosting facilities but I don’t know if you can or can not copy and paste actual pictures at your current membership level. You may have to downsize the pics to be able to fit them in here though :thumbsup:

GRqUGV6.jpg

Last edited:
Just to be clear, I have no authority for making any kinda criticism and that was not my intention. Just wanted to inform you that, as a relatively new poster in these parts, do go back ( well beyond several first few pages) because I believe that there’s some great content and contributions from weeks, months and years past.

Another thing which I would also recommend is for you to post actual photos from your Imgur account as opposed to links to be clicked on. I know that as a basic member you may not be able to use the Site’s picture hosting facilities but I don’t know if you can or can not copy and paste actual pictures at your current membership level. You may have to downsize the pics to be able to fit them in here though :thumbsup:

Thank you,
If I can figure out how to post actual pics instead of links, like I used to do before the photobucket issues, I’ll absolutely take that advice.
Not being very technologically savvy it has been a challenge for me and may be impossible until I re-up my gold membership.

Back