Favorite for daily carry

When working, I carry a G-10 Harpy and a Matriarch (also a Leatherman Supertool).
When enjoying my off-hours, I still have the Matriarch, but my second blade is a bone-handled Burnt Chimney hawkbill (for opening boxes and such)

------------------
Life Member NRA & PMA, member AKTI, NKCA, ATA, and any other worthy cause I can find.

CPM440v Military (plain-edge) gets carried about everyday along with a small SAK.

------------------
Chris Turner
Arkansas

"We Don't Rent Pigs" --Augustus McCrae

"I won't abide rude behavior in a man." -- Woodrow Call

everyday: Starmate, ladybug.

Sometimes - Lt Goddard,
SOmetimes - old SS police,
Other times - well - other knives
smile.gif

Plain Delica (AUS-6) for legality in the pocket. Plain Military for fun or real hard work in pocket or IWB if at home. It just cuts better.
biggrin.gif

My favorite daily carry Spyderco is the C49GP, the great Wegner Jr. liner lock. Gotta buy a few spares before they all go bye-bye
frown.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Daily carry... kinda depends on the day and the circumstances. My two unchanging daily carries are my CRKT KISS, which I use as a moneyclip (will probably be replaced by the mousekinna asap) and my Gerber Silver Knight on my Key Ring. My daily carry user knife varies between a Delica, a Delica 98, my BF Blue Native, or my William Henry lancet.(for playing dress up)

------------------
God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent-it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks, please. Cash and in small bills.
R. Heinlein as Lazarus Long.

Calypso Jr. in plain-edge and micarta in front pocket. SOG Multitool in daytimer. SAK on keychain.

Spyderco Navigator tucked in my jeans watch pocket, where there's easy lefthanded access for a southpaw. This has been my chief daily carry for the last couple months in an experiment to see how much of what I really use a knife for can be done with a little one.
When I travel, which is one-quarter of the time, I feel the need to supplement the Navigator with something bigger for the feeling of security it brings. Usually a Blue Native in neck sheath or Matriarch.

My every day carry when not in the field is my trusty Wayne Goddard w/micarta scales (C18). Just an incredable, smooth workhorse. When in the field, in addition to the Goddard I am never without my Dozier on my belt, and if in thick ground cover, the Busse Battle Mistress. I love working in the field.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Jay

Left pocket mini dyad used a money clip, right- Calypso BM plain alternating with Boye dendritic BM plain. CS Tuff lite on keychain with SAK manager and PhotonII, white.

MY FAVORITE DAILY CARRY IS THE DELICA. NO,....NAVIGATOR. NO,.....WALKER LW. NO,......BABY WAYNE GODDARD. NO,....CRICKET. NO,......STANDARD. NO,.....ROOKIE. NO,....VIELE.

------------------
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
**Blazing Saddles**

I'm like a lot of you and really enjoy many differnt folders.
I looked back over the last year and found that I carry either a VBM-UDT, Navigator, Umfaan, Pegasus or Toad to the office when I wear a suit.
On the weekends I usually carry a Spyderco Standard, small Sebenza or a Wegner Jr. clipped to my jeans pocket.
On the bike I add an AFO carried horizontal on the belt.
Bill

A BM 710BT in my right pocket, a BF Native (partially serrated) in my left pocket, and a Spydercard in my wallet. Still trying to figure out where to wear my Cricket . . .

This could all change once I get some more knives of course
biggrin.gif

I LOVE SPYDERCO,SAL IS A GOD TO ME. BUT COME ON GUYS, CARRING 4 OR 5 KNIVES ? YOU'VE ONLY GOT TWO HANDS... WAIT THATS IT SAL MAYBE YOU SHOULD SALE EXTRA ARMS AND HANDS??? JUST KIDDING THE BEST EVER IS THE ENDURA I'VE GOT A GREEN ONE AS A DAILY CARRY THAT DOES IT ALL!!!

Funny how this thread has re-appeared a year after it's first appearance! Anyway, I guess it's good to see what
wink.gif
"growth"
wink.gif
there has been in the SpyderNutHouse this last year...

My daily carry quota at present is as follows: serrated CPM440V Military in RH pants pocket, Wegner Jr or full in LH pants pocket, black-handled Matriarch clipped to inside of waist band, Cricket on key chain and plain-edge Starmate clipped to divider in briefcase with 2nd Matriarch and SpydeRench. That's it for "no arguments" DAILY carry.

I will often also carry my 50/50 or fully serrated ATS-55 Endura and/or Delica, the new Bill Moran in the thermoplastic sheath, and sometimes even the Jot Singh Khalsa (conversation starter). I sometimes like to tote the plain-edge Military along for comparison with my serrated Military (depending on the work to be done), as well as the serrated Starmate.

Additional (non-Spyderco products -> BLUSH...
frown.gif
sorry Sal) daily carry items include the CRKT Bear Claw, the Victorinox SwissTool with ToolKit and the Victorinox Explorer and Officer in my briefcase.

Sheesh, it DOES look a bit much when typed out this way - BUT IT SURE BEATS ONLY CARRYING A HANDKERCHIEF!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif

Got to be my G-10 Harpy (serrated), except when I travel by plane (which I'm doing too much of lately). Then, I pack it in my suitcase until I reach my destination. Love my Harpy.

sarge

Back