Favorite Mini?

kingston73

Gold Member
So now that there's a mini Osborne, mini freek, mini bugout, and mini grip I'm wondering which is your favorite and why? Also, do any of you have all 4 to compare?

Last edited:
I don't have the mini bugout (yet), but I have the mini presidio 2. The mini freek and mini presidio fit my hand the best. The freek needs different scales, though.

I have them all. Mini Grip feels best in my hand. Mini Bugout is the best slicer. Mini Osborne is the coolest and I enjoy it a lot. Mini Freek is my least favorite because it feels “fat” compared to the others, both in hand and in pocket.

Of the four minis mentioned I have a mini Bugout with aftermarket scales and multiple mini Grips. The mini Bugout gets carried most followed by one of my mini Ritter Grips. I also carry my mini Dejavoo quite frequently, my mini Onslaught almost never.

The freek needs different scales, though.
rs=w:600,h:600

I forgot about the mini presidio. I have the mini dejavoo and onslaught and they are my favorites but I don't carry them often. Too afraid to lose them!

mini freek with AWT scales are great. Have both mini freek and mini grip. Prefer freek with either factory scales but really like how the AWT scales feel.

I noticed that Rogue made scales for the mini freek, but they haven't been available for some time and there wasn't an answer to the email I sent quite a while ago. I'll have to check out the AWT scales again.

I noticed that Rogue made scales for the mini freek, but they haven't been available for some time and there wasn't an answer to the email I sent quite a while ago. I'll have to check out the AWT scales again.

i really like the awt scales. I have them on a mini freek and have had them on both mini grip and full size grip

Mini Loco 20cv/Python Micarta. Love my beasty full size Loco too, but the two have very different souls. Don't know why the Locos didn't sell better, really unique but highly functional design.

Back