Favorite: Manix 2 G10/S110V
Next: Police 4 K390
Dream: Police 4 or Military K390; Fully Serrated; DLC

Favorite: Native 5 LW
Next: Police 4 to complement my 204P Military
Desire: PM2 in different steel than my exiting DLC S30V

Favorite is my old beater rescue.

Next is probably a Native 5 G-10.
Dream. A Centofante 4 with a liner lock, screw construction and some fancy scales.

Favorite (today): Enuff; (yesterday): CruWear Manix; (tomorrow): ???
Up Next: Stretch (probably FRN ZDP), but maybe XHP Manix or G10/S35VN Native instead
Dream: Folding Enuff (3-D scales, no choil, just-right weight and balance) in S35VN, with a BB lock & leaf blade, made in Golden.

Not sure if I have a favorite but my next will be a Little Nilakka, mostly for the RWL34 blade, looking forward to giving Spyderco's version a try.
Dream Spydie would be, as always, an M390 fluted Ti Millie of the new floating stop pin design. Tip up would be a bonus but for this one I'd live with tip down. ;)

Favourite right now (and probably always) Spyderco P'kal.
Knife I will next buy from Spyderco: Probably a Southard or if I can ever get my hands on it a JANISONG!!! ( <3 )

Dream Spyderco knife? If they would make a Spyderco example of the Clinch Pick. I find the Reverse a little bit big for EDC.

BTW did they ever fix the washer issue with the Advocate?

Also isn't RWL-34 just the same thing as 154cm or ATS-34?

Last edited:
Favorite: Military M390/CF
Next: either M4/natural Military or S90V/CF and Ti Military
Dream: One of Powernoodle's orange Milli's. (Come on PN give me one!) :D

Current: Sage 5
Next: The compression lock flipper formerly known as Sliver
Dream: UKPK drop point with compression lock and Sandvik 14C28N

Favorite - two weeks ago, was the chaparral 1. Now, it is the k390 urban sprint.
next: ukpk in s110v or rhino. Whichever comes first.
Dream - caly/ukpk platform with a compression lock. Based on the Ouroboros and the knife formerly known as the sliver, I know it can fit. s110v would be nice too.

Look at that - two dreams in a row that include the ukpk and compression lock. That should be enough demand to justify a run, right?

favorite is PM2/cpm-S110V/flytanium carbon fiber scales,next para 3/cpm m4,still hunting for a native 5/S110V/carbon fiber!

Current favorite at the moment is the GB2

Next Spydie, nothing on the radar.

Dream Spydie is a sprint Rookie with smooth carbon fiber scales and M390

Current favorites are Southard and Yojimbo 2

Next are Perrin PPT and Nirvana

Wish list would be a Ronin with an inch added to the handle length and an H1 blade black finish.

Back