Favorite PM2 or Para 3 sprint or exclusive?

I’d love to know which PM2 or Para 3 sprints/exclusives are people’s favorites. So many good ones. I love the smooth G10/Cruwear Para 3 from KC. That said, I have done some very hard things to my Para 3 with Rex45 and it has held up incredibly well. Actually don’t fully understand how it has taken so much abuse.

Who has an all time favorite? Could be for aesthetics, toughness or both.

I’d love to know which PM2 or Para 3 sprints/exclusives are people’s favorites.
Well lets see . . .
There is the all black Para2 . . . BUT . . . it's too pretty/cool to actually use. I must keep it pristine. OK, ok and it's not a sprint or exclusive.
IMG_3757_2.jpg
Then there is the Camo Para2 with DLC blade . . . now THAT is a classic Spyderco, a classic knife ! Just look at that thing. I love to use it. Any mark it gets on it it takes in stride and it has the best pivot of any of my Para2s. Love that thing !
But it's not a sprint or exclusive either (got to build up some suspense) . . .
IMG_5145.jpg

But if I'm going to be truthful . . . theeeeeeee ONE for me has got to be the Para2 with alien green scales and M4 blade alloy. When I'm using this one it is like I came home from a long time away and sat down in my easy chair. It's like this one was made for me.
Weird colored handle that I think is great looking in it's outer space alienness and the M4 . . . ohhhhhhhh the M4; my dream blade material.
IMG_4683.JPG
Para3 ? ? ? what's that ?
No hahahaha I'm kidding; some day I might get one just to see what all THAT is about.

I just put my 20CV PM2 with black DLC blade and tan scales (from DLT) through the ringer in a seven week field exercise and it performed magnificently. All my buddies were rocking dull blades or were borrowing mine. By the end I had a couple of rolls, but most of the edge could still slice paper.

BB exclusive K390 pm2 & Pm3
nhpGeis.jpg

My favorite is the knifeworks green g10 and 204p steel pm2. My other fave is my DLT red g10 and m390 p3!

I have a PM2 , Camo with a satin blade in S30v , and a Para 3 Blurple in S110V.

I love them both , and these are my EDC's.
I live in France .

I also forgot about the REC para 3 exclusive with the od green and copper/tan dlc blade. I'm still down for a Para 2 of that one.

Back