Favorite spyderco.

Gun to my head, the M390 PM2 because it's perfect and is legal to carry in my city. But my overall favorite absent practical considerations is the CTS-204P Military, which is also perfect. :D

A7oQQ6j.jpg

FDt3ZhY.jpg

Last edited:
Currently? Manix 2 LW. That knife’s just a total win on so many fronts. Perfect lockup, beautiful blade shape, orgasm-inducing size-to-weight ratio. If I get a PM2 in the future, I’ll see if that knife dethrones the Manix.

My first spyderco was a g10 dragonfly so it will always be my favorite. I love the delica and my most used spyderco is a fully serrated salt. I have yet to hold a native 5 or a para 3 though.

I have a few Spydercos, and my current fave is the Manix 2 in M390. It's a wonderful knife.

gamNb7Bl.jpg

gamNb7Bl.jpg

Last edited:
All of these.

Kigjw6g.jpg

In the last year +, I've tried 3 new ones, but the Ikuchi and Smock were let downs. The para 3 Spy27 lightweight is phenomenal.

I am team PM2
I like the large handle and the good ergonomics in every grip
I think it is the most versatile knife one can experiment

Spyderco D"Allara 3.

Not their best knife but, It meets my needs. Very comfortable to carry and deploy.

Not sure what Sal was thinking with that pocket clip...

Spyderco never really ticked any boxes for me until the Vallotin sub hilt. I loved that knife, especially my double action auto modded by the man himself! Sorry I sold.it.. Now I have a pattada and it's a great knife. The only other one that tickles me is the subvert.IMG_20200707_070156.jpg

Disclaimer: I am not a fan of most of Spyderco's designs, however not the quality of their offerings.

I only have 3 examples, the PM2, the Para 3 and the Southard Positron. The PM2 and the Para 3 are essentially the same knife, just different lengths.

However, I don't view the Positron as a "Spyderco" design as it really has very little in the way of the usual design features (Spydie hole, backlock, G10/CF laminate, forward finger choil, etc) that most of Spyderco uses on their models. Probably why it was one of the most unpopular knives Spyderco ever made and why it is my favoured Spyderco.

fETegTi.jpg

Love Spyderco, have many, but Military (left handed, so its in s30v) is my favourite knife for all times!

i sold off most of my collection because no matter what i would buy i would always prefer my basic spyderco endura serrated. then i got the wharncliffe serrated endura and ended up liking that one best. i also love the original military, im not a big fan of linerlocks but i always felt the military was a knife i could depend on.

spyderco.jpg

My most used and carried Spyderco was a PM1 for about 4 years straight. Lots of memories with that one, but I sold it. Current favorite would be my Waterway. Great knife AND sheath.

Back