Favorite spyderco.

JAB

Can’t Remember
Platinum Member
While I’ve had tons of different Spydies over the years to this day my favorite still remains the humble Delica.

PJamQXr.jpg

A tough question indeed. For me the Native 5 comes in just ahead of the PM 2. It fits my medium sized hand a little better, and I like the steel just a bit more. S35V compared to S30V. If only it had G10 scales, instead of the FRN, it would be so close to perfect. If its a small knife day, then the Dragonfly is my go to knife.

Don W

Gold Member
The Manix 2 was my first Spyderco. It was my favorite for a long time. It may still be my favorite, but Spyderco's Siren has been growing on me. It has been in my pocket for the last month or so.

From what I have, I would say Spyderco Domino.
Frankly, I don't see why this knife isn't much more popular. Because of the price?

ASBOB

Gold Member
I'll be different: I swear by my Double Bevel. Looking forward to getting a Delica Wharnecliffe soon.

rpn

Gold Member
GB2 for me...followed by Manix with cruwear/smooth g10 and the Military.

timberweasel

Platinum Member
Tough call and subject to change, but maybe the Caly 3?

caly3.jpg

The Delica will always hold a special place in my covetous knife-hoarding heart, but I regard the Caly 3 as a more refined evolution of the Delica platform.

P.S. I look forward to the OP's next thread: "which of your children or parents do you love most?" How dare you! :p :D