Recommendation? Favorite websites/online vendors?

What are ya'lls favored websites and vendors?

I'm looking to buy a Guard Father OTF Spike as a gift, but the sites I found that have it in stock are ever so slightly sketchy.

The Paid Dealer Members List is a great place to start.

Of those BF-supporting dealers, I've ordered from and had excellent experiences with BladeHQ, GPKNIVES, Gunstock Jack's Knives, KnifeCenter, and KnivesShipFree, and heard only good things about DLT Trading and USA Made Blade. (Not that the rest aren't great! Those are just the ones about which I consistently see positive mentions.)

Edit: I forgot that I've also had great experiences with CollectorKnives.

Last edited:
Hollow Grind, DLT, USAmadeblade, Blade HQ, Cutlery Shoppe, House of Blades, Knifeworks, Knives Plus.
Excellent service from each!!!

DLT Trading
USA Made Blades
GPKnives
Knifeworks
BladeHQ

as posted above the dealers listed that support the forums ... check that link out.

there are other but these are probably my first choices when I am looking for something.

I'm all about GPKnives and Knife Center. Two of my favorites.

DLT seems great and I'm going to try them out soon.

Knifeworks is good but I HATE their new website.

From the Paid Members, I have purchased from DLT and KnivesShipFree with excellent results. Been looking at a couple things from BladeHQ for the holidays and preordering a Lionsteel Roundhead from CollectorKnives, so will see how those go as well.

I like knife works because they ship fast, carry a lot of Spyderco (my favorite brand) and it only takes 2 days to get to Texas.

Bhq is a little slow sometimes but they have some unique stuff and a huge selection.

Kershawguy is great for user blems and less common short run ZT and Kershaw models.

I enjoy the exchange on bf.

I rather buy from GPKNIVES over the other two big box stores.

I also gotta love the sprints from various vendors here on the forums. Knifeworks, Dlt trading, and many more mentioned above and below.

The guys who do bladehq videos on yt don't strike me as knife people at all. But whatever. No issues with there store. They have some cool sprints (skyline s30v carbonfiber) but some not so good ones (skyline xl). They also brought back the skyline fixed blade for a short while which is awesome.

Knife center disappointed me on a few occasions. One is how they keep actively advertising a false advertising company, Quartermaster. But people look past that. They do have a point system people like and free really cheap gifts in some cases.

knifecenter and bladehq: their prices are very competitive and service is very good.
knifeworks: service is very good too and I particularly like buying their exclusives, which are often discounted during holidays.
DLT: used just once for the red g10 M390 PM2. Man, what can I say? The price is unbelievably low.

Ones that I've done multiple business with and had good experiences and good service, in no particular order. I don't have a single favorite, these are all great places, and each of them have certain niche things they specialize in that make them all worth visiting regularly to see what new exclusive offerings they have, what they have on sale, etc. Baryonyx has a lot of unique service offerings and is worth checking out both for their premium sharpening stones, and also some nice unique blade offerings they have. Current Baryonyx example: I've been wanting a Mora Garber for a while because I like the 14c28n Sandvik steel, and the full-tang blade profile. But prefer a flat grind over the factory scandi grind. Turns out the @FortyTwoBlades will sell you that knife at a VERY competitive price, then he'll do a $15 regrind and turn it into a FFG blade. One example of a nice value-add service that you can get with some of the smaller dealers as you learn more about their offering. Another example: TheKnifeConnection (TKC). They have some great options for taking popular standard knives like ESEE and Ontario fixed blades, adding nicer quality G10 handles and custom sheaths, sure it's extra cost but these things really enhance the usability of these knives, highly recommended. Another example: dealer exclusives which a lot of folks here are familiar with. I've gotten some beautiful dealer exclusives from BladeHQ, DltTrading, and Knifeworks in the past. One of my favorite all-time dealer exclusives at Knifeworks was my Doug Ritter MK3 fixed blade in S30v. DltTrading right now has an exclusive going with a Buck 110, S30v blade, nice drop point profile and rosewood handles, I'm totally trying to restrain myself from buying that. :)

We knife knerds are a fortunate bunch. There are so many great knives being made at all price points, and here in the US, a lot of great dealers to choose from.

Knifeworks
Baryonyx
DltTrading
Knifecenter
BladeHq
GPKnives
TheKnifeConnection

image.jpeg Gimage.jpeg with MAP implementation there is no bargaining to do so I'll go with stores that have a good rewards program and great price when they get a red hot PM2 . This store is #1 in my list .

I've been meaning to try out Knives Ship Free.

Anyone have experience with them? Their site looks great.

Back