[Feb] Flatgrinder's Bubble Jig and some thing to grind on.

Fred,

I will take 187

And FYI while I was looking through the #'s there are 2 people that have claimed 246, 308, and 451.

Just another tip for anyone looking to add a number, the 2 best mathematical picks left out of the bunch are 463 and 485 :D

Fred,

I will take 187

And FYI while I was looking through the #'s there are 2 people that have claimed 246, 308, and 451.

Just another tip for anyone looking to add a number, the 2 best mathematical picks left out of the bunch are 463 and 485 :D

I appreciate you posting the number duplicates. It will give those folks a second chance to pick.

The last list I believe is accurate.

First man to post any number will of course be the winner if that number is drawn.

How did you come to your conclusion about the 463 and 485 numbers?

Regards, Fred

I appreciate you posting the number duplicates. It will give those folks a second chance to pick.

The last list I believe is accurate.

First man to post any number will of course be the winner if that number is drawn.

How did you come to your conclusion about the 463 and 485 numbers?

Regards, Fred

If I knew there were not going to be any more entries right now I would tell but I will wait until the number is drawn or picked. Simple math actually. Hint: that is how I found out about the duplicates.

If I knew there were not going to be any more entries right now I would tell but I will wait until the number is drawn or picked. Simple math actually. Hint: that is how I found out about the duplicates.

You have my interest.

Pm me after the winner is drawn.

Fred

Let's just say the numbers Wloch mentioned are ten times as lucky as 214 would be, for example.

You are correct sir!

Don't give it away too soon, only a few hours left and most of the people who are going to enter already have.

I thought this was going to be drawn a day early? If so it's about a half hour late. john

.....Avigdor, with his choice of 172! Congratulations avigdor, and thanks for participating. Happy grinding! :D

random_drawing_feb.jpg

Congrats Avigdor, guess I wasn't even close so it didn't matter that my number wasn't on the list.
Thanks again for the chance Fred

Congrats Avigdor, guess I wasn't even close so it didn't matter that my number wasn't on the list.
Thanks again for the chance Fred
All numbers were included even if they were not on the numbers update list.

Your luck may be better on the next drawing. Please join in, when the next one comes around.

Fred

Back