Feeling Brave Enough To Share

Hey guys I just wanted to know what you think of this kitchen knife I just made. It not the first knife I have made but is the first kitchen knife. I need to make it clear that im not trying to advertise, as I only make knives for family and friends. I just wanted to know your opinions.
I know it is not perfect, I am 21 years old and a C2-C4 quadriplegic and have limited use of my arms and hands because I was original paralyzed from he neck down. I started making knives march of this year and I think this is the 7th one.
This one is made from a carbon steel saw blade, with a very thin saber grind with a very slight convex. Handles are made from cedar with black paper micarta bolsters.
Once again not looking to try and sell knives just wanted to share and hear your guys opinions, thank you!!!!!
20171217_130523_zpskqzdcnud.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20171217_130523_zpskqzdcnud.jpg
20171217_130650_zpsiwqqr18w.jpg
20171217_130744_zpswe2sszw2.jpg

Thanks for sharing your work. It looks like a great little kitchen blade and for a 7th knife an admirable job. Keep up the good work!

Looks like a nice piece man! It takes a lot of gumption to put a homemade knife on here to mingle with the masterpieces others have posted....I would know. Keep it up!

Looks are overrated, how it performs is more important. Nice job, keep at it.:thumbsup:

Great job for your 7th knife mate, as stated before it’s not how it looks but how it performs. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.
Cheers

I'd say it looks just fine. Keep working at it and you've got yourself a career.

Back