Feeling Grateful

Down here we call that sort of cooking 'hangi'. The oven formed by the hole is called 'umu'. Interesting that you are doing something similar.... . An Hawaiian tradition perhaps?
It was my In Laws ranch hands mostly from Central America that arranged this great meal for us. I’m a Florida native and I spent a lot of time with Cuban immigrants. They always had a wild pig on a spit or one buried with banana leaves and sugar cane or both lol. FYI I’m shooting for FedEx on Monday I’ll keep you in the loop for sure.

Interesting.

While I'm looking forward to stroking leather, feel free to use the most economical shipping method.

Interesting.

While I'm looking forward to stroking leather, feel free to use the most economical shipping method.
According to FedEx Your package should be at your place next Tuesday. That’s as long as some Tom Hanks Cast Away crap doesn’t happen lol

Heh. I guess a lot of us associate FedEx with that movie. And it was quite an entertaining movie for me once I got over the terribly unrealistic firelighting scene where a few sparks resulted in an instant inferno in his tinder pile.

Thanks very much Tanker.

Heh. I guess a lot of us associate FedEx with that movie. And it was quite an entertaining movie for me once I got over the terribly unrealistic firelighting scene where a few sparks resulted in an instant inferno in his tinder pile.

Thanks very much Tanker.
Hey coote I emailed a tracking number to you. Lol on the tinder pile. I caught hell trying to light my fire pit yesterday. I’d soaked it with the sprinkler the night before. Duhhh

Good to see your post and read about another adventure checking the trapline. Also looks like you'll be carrying the bk9 in style, very cool.

Back