• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fehrman Knives for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Knives are now Sold!

First unconditional "I'll Take It" here gets priority, followed by a PM for paypal info.

Must be 18 years or older and have legal right to own.
Con US only.
Shipped Priorty Mail with Delivery Confirmation # and the Paypal fees are covered by Me. No Gift option Please.

Trade Added:
If anyone has a new in the box Spyderco Temperance 2, I'd look at a partial trade plus cash.
Or all four new in the box Spyderco/Hossom Day Hiker, Forester series.
They are the only trades I am looking for at this point, Thanks!

***Frist Strike is sold to Airyq.

***Thru-Hiker is on Sold to Snakeman

First up,
First Strike SS Survival Kit brand new as received by me from Fehrman Knives.

Kit includes:
First Strike Black 7.5" Survival knife w/ Kydex Sheath
Thru Hiker - companion blade w/ Kydex Sheath
Swedish Fire Steel w/ Kydex Sheath

***Price $500.00

(New From Fehrman it's $560.00 plus tax and shipping) + the wait time
Link to Fehrman for info: http://store.fehrmanknives.com/firststrikeblacksskit.aspx

This is a beautiful kit in new condition at a great price,

Next up a lightly used Fehrman Last Chance. Looks new, but it is lightly used. Original edge still sharp.

*** TRADED Last Chance

Link the Specs; http://store.fehrmanknives.com/lastchance.aspx
(New from Fehrman the knife and sheath would cost to $430.00) + the wait

Last edited:
Dang Walt, seems like you're selling off everything! How deep does your collection run? Wish I had the cash to burn...

Bump for a super good trader to deal with!

I don't think my collection is deep enough, my wife has other thoughts. But she's cool!

I haven't worked in a while and I have a jeep that needs snow tires, a 275 that needs K-1, and the September Tax bill sitting on the table. Fortunately I live pretty simply and these are the only bills I have.

But truthfully, I am just looking to head in some different directions, I was an Axe man before I was a knife man, been messing with some GBs and Wetterlings a bit.

Also just looking to scale down a bit, too many knives. My version of Precious Metals. I am going to pick ten maybe twenty of my favorites, and the rest will be going on the block,

Trade Added:
If anyone has a new in the box Spyderco Temperance 2, I'd look at a partial trade plus cash.
Or all four new in the box Spyderco/Hossom Day Hiker, Forester series.

And Sugarleaf, thanks for the kind words.

LV,

Hang in there bud... I know whatcha mean, the job economy is tough right now. Good luck with the sale, those Fehrman's are sweet!

Snakeman,

Replied to you PM too,

At this point I would like to keep them as a set.

Thanks, for your interest,

LV

There is a trade Pending on the Last Chance!

The First Strike SS kit is still available.

Thanks,
LV

Lost Viking,

If you are willing to break up the First Strike SS Kit, I am interested in the First Strike, with or without firesteel. Need to talk about price though.

I'll go $375.00 For the First Strike,

And $110.00 for the Thru-Hiker

And keep the fire steel.

Airyq, how does one get a hold of you?

Snake Man has first shot at the Thru-Hiker, because he asked about splitting them first.

Lost Viking,

If you are willing to break up the First Strike SS Kit, I am interested in the First Strike, with or without firesteel. Need to talk about price though.

Airyq,

Just noticed your location, I will ship it to you, but I can not be responsible for it once it hits my Post Office, and I'll cover the first $15.00 in shipping costs, i will provide a USPS Delivery Confirmation #.

***On a side note, your address looks to be a beautiful place!

LV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back