Female hiker lost or abducted?

We can still fry his ass in Florida if they can link him to Ga.. Ted Bundy extended his life by giving up body locations for years ( and appeals) but eventually they run out of bodies so no bargain on the last one.

I hope that the Great State of Georgia finds a deep, dark hole in one of their State prisons, and drops said 61 year old into it and feeds him barely enough food and water for minimal existence....no lights, no sound...nothing. Let him choke in his own filth, decaying day by day until what's left of his verminous body releases his evil soul to Hell.

Ron

If a deal is made, I've always wondered why it's always necessary to keep it. Once he gave the location why does the Court have to keep it's promise to a monster? Such monsters can lie, cheat, maim, torture, and murder, but no one is permitted to tell him a fib? Go figure. ss.

Well, he's famous now, maybe inspiring other aspiring killers out there to take action.
The media frenzy surrounding this type of thing is dissapointing to me, in a way it helps raise our awareness, but I dunno...
Has anyone posting ever bought a book about serial killers? Why glorify these animals, kill them and forget them, use your energy to mourn the deceased.

We need deterrance, and we've lost it.

I blame the prosecutors for this, how many times have they gone after someone that defended themselves? Even when they are found innocent b/c it was self defense, it just about destroys them finacially fighting it.
The law is about money,getting revenue, publicity for the procecutor, justice is at the bottom of the list anymore.
Thankfully, State's are seeing this and many have passed the "Castle Doctrine" law that protects from malicious procecution, and removes he requirement to retreat from an attacker.
Sadly, I have heard some procecutors are trying to get around the law.

I still want to know the story on how they identified the guy and who it was that initially wrote his license plate # down and why they thought to do it.

Sadly I don't believe that threat of potential punishment deters this type of criminal. It is sad that he got out of the death penalty since IMO anybody that has done this should never have a chance of being on the street again. But I think these type of people are impulsive don't think about the consequences.

But I think these type of people are impulsive don't think about the consequences.

Agreed, and is why he should be put down at our earliest convenience like a rabid dog. He is a broken killing machine and needs to be recycled.

A waste of air.

Skam

Has anyone posting ever bought a book about serial killers? Why glorify these animals, kill them and forget them, use your energy to mourn the deceased.

I have, many in fact. They were for college courses or adjunct reading. While I agree with your sentiments I think we should hang on to these guys and study them in every possible way ending with vivisection. Why not learn all we can about this garbage before destroying it and thus maybe find ways to prevent them or recognize them before they start to harm others.

I would like to see this guy get the chair here in Texas, but that would be too good for him. They should lock him up without any form of luxury or good food and make him sit in that cell for the rest of his life while he waits for the inevitable, and none of that parole crap either. Who knows, some of these murderers of the young usually get beat to death by men who are fathers in prison 'cause they can only imagine what this guy would have done to their own daughters.

The news said that he won't get the DEATH PENALTY he deserves because of a plea bargain. :mad::mad::barf:

Relatives of the victim may have agreed to the PB.

Often, without a body, first degree is tough to stick...

The news said that he won't get the DEATH PENALTY he deserves because of a plea bargain. :mad::mad::barf:

But... he is being linked to at least two other cases. One in Florida in December and Two in North Carolina in October??

This whole situation sucks. I think that sicko should get the death penalty anyway. He decapitated her. What a sick F--K. My heart and prayers go out to her family and friends. Nobody should die this way.

According to recent news reports, they are looking into the similarities between this case & the elderly couple who vanished while hiking in N.C. The wife in that case was later found dead with blunt trauma to her head & the husband is still missing. Their ATM card was later used by someone over the border in Tenn.
The suspect in the GA. case was reported to carry a police style baton/club & the victim in GA. died of head injuries. The suspect also later used her credit card. I think that there may be a LOT of cases that may be cleared up all across the South East if they can keep this guy talking.
It sounds like he may have had a M.O. of hanging out on trails & preying on those that he perceived as being vunerable. Even a short range weapon like a club would provide a psychological threat to most (unarmed) physically weaker people as well as clearly serving as a lethal weapon for the killer.
I have a couple of Sierra Club type hiking friends who disagree, but I can see NO reason for a responsible person to go unarmed in the woods.

I have, many in fact. They were for college courses or adjunct reading. While I agree with your sentiments I think we should hang on to these guys and study them in every possible way ending with vivisection. Why not learn all we can about this garbage before destroying it and thus maybe find ways to prevent them or recognize them before they start to harm others.

What can we learn from them? The neighbours always, and even the woman who went to watch the court session, (who would want to go to see that?) always say they seem so normal? No reason to glorify them that I can imagine, other then our own morbid curiosity and fascination.
We slow down at accidents and watch stupid shows on FOX, fine, but there is no need to make these sick monsters famous.

According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution they have put him in the area of and possibly linked him to a missing person who was found in a forest in Florida. Assuming they could tie him to the crime with some evidence he could still get the death penalty on this or any other murder assuming they could get some DNA or something. Chances are that if he did it there's some DNA somewhere in one of his vehicles.

He is now officially the suspect in the Florida murder too.

What can we learn from them? The neighbours always, and even the woman who went to watch the court session, (who would want to go to see that?) always say they seem so normal? No reason to glorify them that I can imagine, other then our own morbid curiosity and fascination.
We slow down at accidents and watch stupid shows on FOX, fine, but there is no need to make these sick monsters famous.

I was speaking more in terms of physically studying them as in all conceivable medical testing ending with a thorough dissection . It's been a while since college but at that time (late eighties early nineties) there were some criminologists, psychologists etc. expousing the view that the Bundys of the world may have had physical anomalies in their brains which cause the behavior ( there was a medical name for the certain type of tumor thought to cause this but I can't remember it now). Since few of these shite bags cooperate and there are relatively few of them to begin with, the case was not clearly made. If there is a physical reason which could be found for at least some of them maybe we could find out about these people in advance of their killing and cure them, one way or the other. As far as making them famous goes, ever hear of Bundy, Eileen Wuornos, son of sam? Probably not since we made no effort to learn from them so they are not infamous. Correct?

I would like to be the monster in the lives of these remnants of excrement. I often try to bite my tongue on these issues, but sometimes find it more difficult than others. Through my hatred for these beings, I learned far too much about pushing the capacities of tolerance in human pain. I would break every pedophile and twisted slaughterer if given the chance. (Yes, I have issues with this particular topic.)

I would like to be the monster in the lives of these remnants of excrement. I often try to bite my tongue on these issues, but sometimes find it more difficult than others. Through my hatred for these beings, I learned far too much about pushing the capacities of tolerance in human pain. I would break every pedophile and twisted slaughterer if given the chance. (Yes, I have issues with this particular topic.)

We can team up.

Skam

Back