ferhman & 3 stooges

DSC00993.jpg

here is a pic of my bandaged comrade after i got the bleeding stopped. they were about 100 yds. away throwing the ferhman final judgment.[9.75 in. blade] i was chopping on a tree with my kukri when i heard them hollering. the bunch had been throwing the final judgment at a tree & the judge flew back & cut his arm about 2 in. above the hand. when we got him to emergency they cleaned it up , rebandaged & sent us to the nearest hospital to see a surgeon, he had severed the tendon. i've never thought they would throw the big knife & i always said use the lanyard. i think these kids [26 to 28 yrs.] will listen to the old man from now on. anyway it's good we were only 1.5 miles from the truck. --dennis at least this ole idiot had gauze & tape

Maybe now they'll listen to you! I know I would!

Piss off a Fehrman, it will bite back... :D

Thankfully you had some first aid supplies and the calm mind to use them correctly.

Will call you Dennins on Monday to see how your friend is doing.

It could have been A LOT worse!!!

Dr.Bill

what was the mossberg 500 cruiser doing on ur buddys shoulder? Predator problems?

WOW!
I always enjoyed throwing knives..but I always used "throwing knives" or something stout and cheap!
Glad your friend is gonna be OK, Wish he didnt have to learn the hard way...but most of us do.:D:thumbup:

They probably think so even more now, since their pictures are on the net now. :D

Glad your friend is going to be ok. It could always have been much worse.

Throwing knives is one thing that I've never been keen on. Other than knives actually designed for it, I mean.

That's why kids like that should always have an adult around when they go out to play! :D

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back,........................... it's gonna hurt! :)
Glad to hear this ended as a good story vs ending worst. Bet you now have three very confirmed believers in the power of sharp steel.

You throw a good knife, it throws itself back. Kind of biblical like that!

I believe stupoidity should always hurt ...... repeated stupidity should kill!! It should improve the gene pool :D

Cheers

Aubrey

Back