• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Few problems on my end. lets get them resolved

Guys, had a few problems here with computers and such, I think I got most orders out , but I'm sure there are some that slipped through the cracks when the computer went down.

My website is down for a few days, as well as Email, so if you have an order in and haven't recieved it, please Email me at the hot mail account I've set up to take care of all this:

ysforge@hotmail.com

I appologize to those of who who've made orders and not recieved them, I'll be back in town on monday to get everything straightened out, Everyone will either recieve their products or a refund.

Thanks for being patient guys!
Tony

Thanks for the Emails guys,

Please let anyone you know who has an order with me that hasn't recieved it that I am in the process of getting things set straight, but all Emails sent to tony@ysforge.com address between dec 1 and now have been lost by my webhost, and seem to be unretrievable.

My computer was down and I ended up not getting it back untill after the renewal date for my web hosting service, so my site and everything related has been lost, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get anything back up, but we'll see.

Sorry for the inconvenience to everyone,
Tony

Hey Aaron, it's on my bench right now, I need your address again, and it should be out by the weekend.

Thanks everybody,
Tony

Anyone heard from Tony since this? My last contact from him was via email on Dec. 28th...

Does anyone have a way to get in touch with Tony other than email? He's had my money since November 17th... I just want the steel he owes me!!!

Not sure if this si correct - just a 411.com search.

T J Mock
24181 Lanier St
Tallahassee, FL 32310-9509
(850) 575-9370

If it is Tony, let us know if he's OK.

Rob!

No answer when I just called.
I think my patience is run through... I'm just going to protest the sale. I've gone WAY out of my way to be understanding about this, and I think 3 months with my money and leaving me high and dry with damn near no communication is too much.
The first excuse turned out to be a vacation. The next is his email and web service is down. The bottom line is he offered a service and reneged on the deal. Calling my credit card company now...

Not the right way to do business, my friend.

Hi Tony,

Saw this post and wanted to follow up with you about the three packages you mailed to me a couple of months ago. None of them have arrived yet. If you get a chance to follow up with the post office, please send me an email to let me know what's up. Thanks, and I hope all is well with you and yours Tony.

-Darren

Just wanting to keep this thread alive till one of us hears from Tony.
He seemed to communicate with me real well till I sent him a $60.00 Money Order!Not much since then.:grumpy:

Tony gave me his mailing address as P.O. Box 180429, Tallahassee, FL 32318 and his phone number as (850) 597-2055. If you have been dealing through the Postal Service you might get in contact with the Postal inspectors. Uncle Sam frowns on anyone using a government agency to conduct fraudulent enterprises. ---Sandy---

Might I suggest that those of us that are currently experiencing a lack of communication with Mr. Mock and still without receipt of our goods post here, so that a running record may be kept?

I'd rather just move this to another area , than have it keep bouncing through here.

I'll no comment on the issue itself, as I have no clue what's happening with Mr. Mock

Back