• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Few problems on my end. lets get them resolved

Hi Glenn, I sure hope he does, it'll go a long way in restoring my faith in him if he could just chime in and let us all know what's up. Bad things happen to good people, and we all make mistakes from time to time, this certainly isn't an unrecoverable error on Tony's part in my opinion, he just needs to open up the line of communication.

Tony, I really hope all is well with you and yours!

-Darren

Wulf,
I think you miss-read something there.
When ysforge SOLD something it was always from the Tallahassee (sp) location. He's bought things from all over the place.

I do hope this gets worked out to everyones satisfaction.

The only reason I spotted ysforge at all was because he sold an old trade tomahawk and a blacksmithing hammer.

shappa said:
Wulf,
I think you miss-read something there.
When ysforge SOLD something it was always from the Tallahassee (sp) location. He's bought things from all over the place.

Oh yeah. I guess it just didn't occur to me that he would be buying things, given how many people he still owes money, steel, etc.

Darren Ellis said:
it'll go a long way in restoring my faith in him if he could just chime in and let us all know what's up. Bad things happen to good people, and we all make mistakes from time to time, this certainly isn't an unrecoverable error on Tony's part in my opinion, he just needs to open up the line of communication.

Tony, I really hope all is well with you and yours!

-Darren

Couldn't say it better myself!

GlennM said:
He actually called me a few days ago.I got him to say he will come forth and talk to you guys.I will let him tell you whats been wrong.I hope he dont let me down.

Maybe he's too busy shopping...

Come on, Tony... These are good people you've left hangin' here.

Wulf said:
Whoa - this guy is all over the place! Locations of recent items sold include:

Long Lake, Minnesota
Huntsville, AL
Tallahassee, FL
GLOUCESTER, VA
Valencia, California
Southern California
Albany, New York
Oklahoma City, OK
Battle Ground, WA

:confused:

I think some of those places are where he was shipping to. He's still in Tallahassee. He's been buying AND selling.

NorthStar,
Thanks - if you look above you'll see that Shappa already corrected me. I think you'll agree, however, that the more important question here is: why is Tony apparently spending money on eBay when he still owes a number of people steel, cash, or at the very least, an explanation?

Quite a few ebay transactions for a man that doesn't have access to a computer, I might add...

How many times can we politely ask you to do the right thing, Tony?

Hey Glenn,
Any chance you might be willing to enlighten us about Mr. Mock?

I understand you wanted to wait until he posted a response himself, but I'm guessing that's not gonna happen...

If you want to stay out of this I completely understand, but I'd prefer to NOT be left in the dark, and I can't help but think that Tony's silence is anything more than incriminating. We've done just about everything that could possibly be expected of us short of begging... I just don't understand.

Thanks!

I also fail to see why he wont respond.I'll see if he will answer his phone.

I'm sorry to have to keep asking you to act as a messenger, Glenn... I'm embarrassed that I have to involve anyone in this at all. For crying out loud, it's not that big of a deal to begin with! I guess that's what's bothering me the most about it -- EVERYONE here has been infinitely understanding. I guess I just feel that Tony needs to answer, just so that we all know it was an unfortunate series of events, and nothing more.

I am not at liberty to say anything about Tony's problems but he has been trying to get back on his feet recently.I keep urging him to come here and explain.I think he will get the courage up soon.I guess facing a bunch of folks that have lost all confidence is a tough thing to do but as I say I keep urging him to come forward.It means nothing to me.I have explained that to him.I just would like to see him rebuild his reputation if that is possible.It seemed he had a nice gravy train going on selling things us makers like to use and it would be a shame to see it completely dissapear. I dont mind being the messenger,I like to help folks.I would consider hauling stuff to bladeshow for you guys if it would take some of the troubles away. That would be after sorting who gets what,how much and if you would be going to Blade or not and if Tony has the goods to send.I will let him know I'm willing to do that and those going to blade raise your hand.

anyone have a calculator? looks like close to 2 grand in about one month... all camera stuff. I hope you all get this worked out. :confused:

Looks like he was fat about May 24-26. No shortage of money there!!!

GlennM said:
I think he will get the courage up soon.

The longer he waits, the harder it will be.

Tony is quite fortunate that the people he owes money have been such an understanding bunch. He would be wise not to squander that goodwill.

I have faith in Tony. Too many people have said that he's been a stand-up guy in the past, and these are people I'd take at their word. If he's been down, and it takes him a year to finally get back up, so be it. I'll admit, it'd be easier to accept if it happened post-haste, but I've been in a bad scene before, and I know it can be rough. As long as he shows signs of wanting to 'make good', I'm good.

Now, we just wait for those signs!!

The thing is, if you are down you don't have $2000.00 to spend on camera equipment in one month. You guys are understanding to a fault. You are better people than me.

Its all on him now.I cant do any more.I didnt realize he was wheeling and dealing as he has been shown doing.Sorry, I'm leaving him be.Ive tried to help him dig out of a hole he is digging deeper.Ive got other things I could be doing.

Back