• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Few problems on my end. lets get them resolved

Howie, I wanna see what you do with those diamonds!

Anyone else? Still taking Emails at 52100@ysforge.com if you placed an order with me and didn't recieve it, and we haven't communicated since December or January, please get in contact with me.

Anyone else? I want to make sure everyone is satisfied!

I'm going to be out of town from tonight 'till at least sunday evening, so Emails will go unanswered untill then, but not to worry.

And so everyone knows, the Emails aren't working right now, I'll try to get them back up soon

Great

Thanks Tony. I'm really looking forward to trying the 52100. It sure has a strong following.

Let me know if you need the old emails again and if you need to contact me, the signature below has my website where my contact info will always be current. (Or of course, BF)

Rob!

I too have an issue with Mr. Mock. The middle of last summer I purchased 40lbs of the 3/4" 52100 he was offering. It sat around the shop for a few months before I got to it, and when I started testing it (I always make a couple of test blades from steel that does not have a cert sheet), I noticed that it did not "feel" right under the hammer. I left the blanks laying around for another couple of months before I ground and tried to harden them. The steel would not harden in oil, and I grew more suspicious. I sent several samples from various bars in the batch for spectrographing...... when the results came back the steel was identified as 8620!

I have tried emailing many times, but have never gotten a response.

I too have an issue with Mr. Mock. The middle of last summer I purchased 40lbs of the 3/4" 52100 he was offering. It sat around the shop for a few months before I got to it, and when I started testing it (I always make a couple of test blades from steel that does not have a cert sheet), I noticed that it did not "feel" right under the hammer. I left the blanks laying around for another couple of months before I ground and tried to harden them. The steel would not harden in oil, and I grew more suspicious. I sent several samples from various bars in the batch for spectrographing...... when the results came back the steel was identified as 8620!

I have tried emailing many times, but have never gotten a response.

This doesn't exactly give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Anyone else have problems with the steel Tony sent? If there's one person, there has to be more, and I know if Ed's reporting this, it is absolutely true.

Every time I've emailed Tony since his last appearance here I haven't gotten a reply and his voice mail is usually full.

I guess I'm through with being patient and understanding with Tony, I'm done.

-Darren

I think I will start to pursue a refund rather then the steel. Its only been over 6 months and I don’t have anything to show for my money.

Oh that's just wonderful. I had plans for the "52100"?. That I bought from You at Trackrock Tony. Just wonderful :(

I didn't know this thread was here.
I have some unhardenable steel also that came from Tony.

Back