1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Few problems on my end. lets get them resolved

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by ysforge, Dec 24, 2005.

1. ysforge

ysforge

Jan 10, 2005
    Howie, I wanna see what you do with those diamonds!

Anyone else? Still taking Emails at [email protected] if you placed an order with me and didn't recieve it, and we haven't communicated since December or January, please get in contact with me.

2. howiesatwork

howiesatwork Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 16, 2004
    So do I, Tony!

3. ysforge

ysforge

Jan 10, 2005
    Anyone else? I want to make sure everyone is satisfied!

I'm going to be out of town from tonight 'till at least sunday evening, so Emails will go unanswered untill then, but not to worry.

4. ysforge

ysforge

Jan 10, 2005
    I'll be checking/responding to Email in the morning.

5. Rob!

Rob!

Feb 9, 2000
    Still waiting Tony.

Rob!

6. ysforge

ysforge

Jan 10, 2005
    Sorry about that.. I'll check the old Emails and figure it out, and get whatever it is shipped out first thing this week

7. ysforge

ysforge

Jan 10, 2005
    And so everyone knows, the Emails aren't working right now, I'll try to get them back up soon

8. Rob!

Rob!

Feb 9, 2000
    Great

Thanks Tony. I'm really looking forward to trying the 52100. It sure has a strong following.

Let me know if you need the old emails again and if you need to contact me, the signature below has my website where my contact info will always be current. (Or of course, BF)

Rob!

9. Lord Farquhar

Lord Farquhar

Jul 29, 2005
    I am still waiting

10. ysforge

ysforge

Jan 10, 2005
    Really? Okay, I'll try to get it sent out again, I'll be contacting you in the next few days to confirm shipping address.

11. Lord Farquhar

Lord Farquhar

Jul 29, 2005
    I have changed my email addy, please use the one registered here.
    thanks

12. Lord Farquhar

Lord Farquhar

Jul 29, 2005
    I still have not heard anything...any news ? An email would be nice.

13. Ed Caffrey

Ed Caffrey

Jul 23, 1999
    I too have an issue with Mr. Mock. The middle of last summer I purchased 40lbs of the 3/4" 52100 he was offering. It sat around the shop for a few months before I got to it, and when I started testing it (I always make a couple of test blades from steel that does not have a cert sheet), I noticed that it did not "feel" right under the hammer. I left the blanks laying around for another couple of months before I ground and tried to harden them. The steel would not harden in oil, and I grew more suspicious. I sent several samples from various bars in the batch for spectrographing...... when the results came back the steel was identified as 8620!

I have tried emailing many times, but have never gotten a response.

14. Darren Ellis

Darren Ellis

Sep 14, 2002

This doesn't exactly give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Anyone else have problems with the steel Tony sent? If there's one person, there has to be more, and I know if Ed's reporting this, it is absolutely true.

Every time I've emailed Tony since his last appearance here I haven't gotten a reply and his voice mail is usually full.

I guess I'm through with being patient and understanding with Tony, I'm done.

-Darren

15. Lord Farquhar

Lord Farquhar

Jul 29, 2005
    I think I will start to pursue a refund rather then the steel. Its only been over 6 months and I don’t have anything to show for my money.

16. Lord Farquhar

Lord Farquhar

Jul 29, 2005
    3 weeks later and no replies :(

17. Mark Williams

Mark Williams Moderator

Nov 28, 2000
    Oh that's just wonderful. I had plans for the "52100"?. That I bought from You at Trackrock Tony. Just wonderful :(

18. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    Another one that should be kept near the top.

19. birdog4

birdog4

Jan 21, 2000
    I didn't know this thread was here.
    I have some unhardenable steel also that came from Tony.

20. amacks

amacks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 1998
    I'm still waiting for a knife from November 2005
    Aaron