1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Few problems on my end. lets get them resolved

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by ysforge, Dec 24, 2005.

1. amacks

amacks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 1998
    still trying to get my knife
    email me!
    Aaron

2. Wulf

Wulf

May 10, 2000
    do these issues remain unresolved?

It looks like Tony's old ebay account has been renamed newhopeforge and, according to the feedback profile, he's been buying a few things again lately

http://myworld.ebay.com/newhopeforge/

He might be reachable through eBay by clicking "contact member"

There also appears to be a website currently under construction with the same name, newhopeforge.com

I don't know if they're related but it may be an interesting lead. Those more tech savvy than I can probably track down the contact info under which the site was registered...

3. Wulf

Wulf

May 10, 2000
    It appears as though the eBay account Tony had been using has been renamed newhopeforge, and has been used to make a few purchases recently

http://myworld.ebay.com/newhopeforge/

Perhaps he can be reached through the "contact member" link on the eBay profile

There also appears to be a website under construction with the same name: http://newhopeforge.com/

I don't know if there's a connection, but perhaps someone more internet savvy than I can find the contact information under which that site was registered and see if that leads anywhere...

4. rabbit13

rabbit13

Apr 24, 2007
    Registrant:
    new hope forge
    2308 Tupelo Terrace
    Tallahassee, FL 32303
    US

Domain name: NEWHOPEFORGE.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Lackey, Joshua
    2308 Tupelo Terrace
    Tallahassee, FL 32303
    US
    +1.8505446258
    Technical Contact:
    Administrator, Domain
    70 Blanchard Road
    Burlington, MA 01803
    US
    +1.8664769932 Fax: +1.7812726550

Registration Service Provider:
    PowWeb,
    866-476-9932

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 03-Mar-2008.
    Record expires on 29-Mar-2009.
    Record created on 29-Mar-2007.

5. Rob!

Rob!

Feb 9, 2000
    Bump!

Still waiting Tony.

Rob!

6. Lord Farquhar

Lord Farquhar

Jul 29, 2005
    Well his site is stil....: This site will be online soon.

He's been on the bay but not since Oct last year.

I suppose I should just just give in when it comes to the couple of hundred dollars he owes me, I will just have to let God sort him out.