Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

Let's see what ya'll are carrying on Fiddleback Fridays. It doesn't have to contain Fiddleback content but that is always a bonus

Here is mine from today.

IMG_20160701_173952_zpsj2tthpiw.jpg

Last edited:
Dammit...I dumped my pocket when I came in, and left the Kephart in the truck. And...ummm since I took a couple of pain pills a little bit ago, I think I'll just edit a pic into this post tomorrow of what I was carrying earlier today :D

Beautiful EDK Phillip. Don't see many of them make it to dealers....cant think why..!:)

Dammit...I dumped my pocket when I came in, and left the Kephart in the truck. And...ummm since I took a couple of pain pills a little bit ago, I think I'll just edit a pic into this post tomorrow of what I was carrying earlier today :D

haha

that will work mistwalker
Beautiful EDK Phillip. Don't see many of them make it to dealers....cant think why..!:)
thanks..................................um.............nice snag today Jules

Cool beans Phillip.

Rockin my usual. Hiking Buddy, RLO, OLight, SAK, Saddleback, Jeep.

I need a new SAK...

I don't have any of my stuff with me on this vacation except a flashlight. Olight S30R. Here's what I've been carrying lately though!

Warthog, Saddleback, Shield 9mm, Liion Defense APX holster. Sometimes I trim down the wallet and switch to a Big Skinny card wallet. I need a SAK and another flashlight.
BBcBw4T.jpg

tek
i think the whole color scheme you have going on there is badass

The S10 is a great little light! I like the S30 because I get 1000 lumens with it! But some times I wouldn't mind a skinny little AAA flashlight.

The S10 is a great little light! I like the S30 because I get 1000 lumens with it! But some times I wouldn't mind a skinny little AAA flashlight.

wait...what??
it looks like thurin and tekton have the same little light. Those things have 1000 Lumens

I need a new SAK...

I don't have any of my stuff with me on this vacation except a flashlight. Olight S30R. Here's what I've been carrying lately though!

Warthog, Saddleback, Shield 9mm, Liion Defense APX holster. Sometimes I trim down the wallet and switch to a Big Skinny card wallet. I need a SAK and another flashlight.

Good stuff Odaon.

"I need a new SAK" is a given...

lol
what are you fellas doing with those tiny flashlights?

Those little OLights pack a punch.

i should close this thread.....

i just ordered this

Olight S2-Cu Baton Copper 2 x CR123/ 1 x 18650 950 Lumens CREE XM-L2 CW LED Flashlight

is it any good?

i should close this thread.....

i just ordered this

Olight S2-Cu Baton Copper 2 x CR123/ 1 x 18650 950 Lumens CREE XM-L2 CW LED Flashlight

is it any good?
I keep looking at that same light. You'll love it

The S10, pretty sure that's what they both have, are 400ish lumens. The S30, what I have but not pictured, is 1000.

I love the recharagable Olights.

Back