Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

The S10, pretty sure that's what they both have, are 400ish lumens. The S30, what I have but not pictured, is 1000.
Not the s10. The s1 baton pretty much the same. Great little lights

Ah, yeah essentially the same. I agree! I had an S10 for a long time until I lost it.

i should close this thread.....

i just ordered this

Olight S2-Cu Baton Copper 2 x CR123/ 1 x 18650 950 Lumens CREE XM-L2 CW LED Flashlight

is it any good?

Good light. I hope to get one soon.

Ordered this one awhile back and should hopefully show up tomorrow:
MD-19159_20160523155500_f02dd8033cf4e76a.jpg

Lumintop Prince 18650 1000 lumens.

Good light. I hope to get one soon.

Ordered this one awhile back and should hopefully show up tomorrow:
MD-19159_20160523155500_f02dd8033cf4e76a.jpg

Lumintop Prince 18650 1000 lumens.
thats ggod to know that I picked a good light on a whim.

that is definitely a cool looking light thurin.

I have been out of the flashlight game since I started working at Fiddleback. At my previous job I was a Surefire & 4sevens dealer.
I do have an older olight around here somewhere though.

Today was an attempt to switch back to days after finishing the night shift. :thumbdn: Regardless, I was able to rock the handyman all day and loved it! Worked in the garden all day the on the parents roof this afternoon. Handyman did all kinds of stuff. Apologies for the worst pic ever. (iPad=terrible photo)

Today was an attempt to switch back to days after finishing the night shift. :thumbdn: Regardless, I was able to rock the handyman all day and loved it! Worked in the garden all day the on the parents roof this afternoon. Handyman did all kinds of stuff. Apologies for the worst pic ever. (iPad=terrible photo)

i used to have a big skinny wallet and It was great.:thumbup:

Hey man, that's a T3 wharncliffe lockback in S30v and desert ironwood by A.C. Warren. It is the first handmade knife I ever bought and it sees alot of pocket time.

Flashlights are to play with the strobe effect...

What you don't see is that the Dunlap has dark red liners, matching my Matador, which is too large for my front pocket.

Which SAK would you guys recommend?

My question as well. I actually don't own any SAK. [emoji15]

Farmer. Good blade. Surprisingly decent saw. Awl that is the best fire steel scraper you can find (in addition to it's usual awl uses), bottle opener (for Fiddleback on Tap Saturdays), can opener, screw drivers.

(I'm obsessed with them, and have nowhere near the collection some of the guys here have.)

What's a good AAA light to carry?

Maratac AAA (i prefer the copper). Best AAA I've found.

A pocket dump from a while back with the Maratac (and another favorite the Leatherman Juice)

Last edited:
The Farmer is the one I've considered getting because of the saw. I know a lot of guys carry the Cadet.

I'm going shopping...

Back