Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

6.jpg

7.jpg

Hey "Mist" is that Diomedes sheath model the Earl? It seems to work well with your Handyman...

"The APS Earl sheath was designed for Fiddleback Forge Knife models that range roughly from 3" - 3.5" blades with OAL of 7.25" to 7.75".

It's been a while since I've posted here, didn't we used to have a dedicated scandi-thread?

My stuff:

29834587715_7719e44ef3_b.jpg

-Scandi Bushboot in a RLO pocket sheath
-Kershaw OD-2
-St Dupont Maxijet
-Olight S1
-Hcigar VT200 plus Kayfun V5 (personal vaporizer aka electronic cigarette)

With the talk about the Stubbymuk the past day or two I decided to carry mine around today. Honestly, I rarely think about this model. I had to dig it out from the bottom of my knife stash and it has to be my least carried or used knife that are in my "Users" category. Im not sure why because I love the Nessmuk pattern as a whole. Im going to give the Stubby a little pocket time over the next few days/weeks and see what I think..

20160923_164115_zps04vvk9td.jpg

With the talk about the Stubbymuk the past day or two I decided to carry mine around today. Honestly, I rarely think about this model. I had to dig it out from the bottom of my knife stash and it has to be my least carried or used knife that are in my "Users" category. Im not sure why because I love the Nessmuk pattern as a whole. Im going to give the Stubby a little pocket time over the next few days/weeks and see what I think..

20160923_164115_zps04vvk9td.jpg

Did you slice the top off a Northwoods/Sharpshooter(?) previously-flapped pocket pouch...?

Hmmmmm....

(Tho' I'd probably manage to poke a hole through the bottom. :eek:)

~ P.

Did you slice the top off a Northwoods/Sharpshooter(?) previously-flapped pocket pouch...?

Hmmmmm....

(Tho' I'd probably manage to poke a hole through the bottom. :eek:)

~ P.
I did:D

I bought a Northwoods bullet jack at a time when KSF had a promo going that would include one of those sheaths.
20160923_183915_zps92bs9nu8.jpg

Oh Philip you got it bad!

actually Andy is the one. He was walking out the door the other day and told me to take a couple pics and post them. I just never added an explanation or text......it's Andy!!!! and Leah if you read this, Im just kidding they are mine

Back