Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

Pygmy bbq carry
2ee04668fc7442df060d307a6020f284.jpg

in a strange turn of events today, I had my belt knife in my pocket & pocket knife on my belt
IMG_20170203_180000_zpsxt49wyrs.jpg

Love that axe Phillip, did you grind that yourself?

~Jim

Jim
Thanks!

Allen and I build these much like Fiddleback's are done.

I profile them out(except the portion from the bottom of the beard to where the scales start). It's super sketchy and I leave it for Allen:D

Then I drill them out.
Allen will heat treat them
I then make the scales & glue them up.
Allen will then shape then scales & I will hand sand them.
Allen puts the grind on it.

Jim
Thanks!

Allen and I build these much like Fiddleback's are done.

I profile them out(except the portion from the bottom of the beard to where the scales start). It's super sketchy and I leave it for Allen:D

Then I drill them out.
Allen will heat treat them
I then make the scales & glue them up.
Allen will then shape then scales & I will hand sand them.
Allen puts the grind on it.

Cool Axe Phillip!

My newest addition to my pocket will be one of these if I can ever find it without paying scalpers prices.

Douglass Field Lighter.

douglass-field-s-dg-fs-brass-open.jpg

Cool Axe Phillip!

My newest addition to my pocket will be one of these if I can ever find it without paying scalpers prices.

Douglass Field Lighter.

douglass-field-s-dg-fs-brass-open.jpg
Thanks!
Nathan
that's a cool lighter but Holy Smokes they are expensive:eek:

You should see the prices of Dunhill lighters. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

what tha @@@2?

i digress, i suppose some folks say the same thing about a 3-400 dollar knife.

what tha @@@2?

i digress, i suppose some folks say the same thing about a 3-400 dollar knife.
Yeah. Those Dunhills are crazy. Not even waterproof and you certainly can't baton one. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

3035c66538fc7512965a2ee4615ad07a.jpg

Back to back double shifts Super Bowl weekend... sooo bored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Swedge-squire! Awesome knife!

Thanks it's another one of my "perfect to me" fiddlebacks..

it was the knife that Jerry, Abe and Nathan help me get because I was on the road traveling.. I like to think if it as the knife that forum friends bought ;-)

Thanks it's another one of my "perfect to me" fiddlebacks..

it was the knife that Jerry, Abe and Nathan help me get because I was on the road traveling.. I like to think if it as the knife that forum friends bought ;-)

Definitely! I remember saying that if it had natural liners to match my OS Lady I may have given you some competition on it. ;)

thurin,
what's in the pocket slip(?)

***backstory***
after trying to beg, borrow & bribe thurin sometime ago for his Camp Muk in EO, I came to the realization that, "that aint happening":D
So about two weeks ago I told Andy the story of my attempt and came up with the idea to make one to fit a piece of EO I have. He said "go grab the pattern". The results can be found below.

UTC_Data1486418186047SEFHeSEFT-vi.jpg

This size knife, as Andy learned is a complete PITA to make. We will be releasing a little bit scaled up version(think Runt size) here in a week or 2. I will also be pulling some patterns of different models & scaling them down for more friendly EDC sized versions.

I'm looking for suggestions for the next one, what say you? What would you like to see next?"

thurin,
what's in the pocket slip(?)

***backstory***
after trying to beg, borrow & bribe thurin sometime ago for his Camp Muk in EO, I came to the realization that, "that aint happening":D
So about two weeks ago I told Andy the story of my attempt and came up with the idea to make one to fit a piece of EO I have. He said "go grab the pattern". The results can be found below.

UTC_Data1486418186047SEFHeSEFT-vi.jpg

This size knife, as Andy learned is a complete PITA to make. We will be releasing a little bit scaled up version(think Runt size) here in a week or 2. I will also be pulling some patterns of different models & scaling them down for more friendly EDC sized versions.

I'm looking for suggestions for the next one, what say you? What would you like to see next?"
Oooo new edc sized knives.. be still my heart

That's awesome Phillip! The Micro Muk.

The pocket slip has a SAK Farmer.

Back