Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

Oooo new edc sized knives.. be still my heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what larger size knife would you like to see Heesoo?
That's awesome Phillip! The Micro Muk.

The pocket slip has a SAK Farmer.

Thanks thurin :thumbup:
I like Micro Muk, I tentatively named it the "NeckMuk"

I had actually asked Andy before I started working for him to make me a Nessmuk roughly the size of my Blind Horse Necessary Nessmuk, but that fell on deaf ears:)

UTC_Data1486418186047SEFHeSEFT-vi.jpg

This size knife, as Andy learned is a complete PITA to make. We will be releasing a little bit scaled up version(think Runt size) here in a week or 2. I will also be pulling some patterns of different models & scaling them down for more friendly EDC sized versions.

I'm looking for suggestions for the next one, what say you? What would you like to see next?"

I'd really like to see this ^. Larger than a Runt though. I'd say the OAL of the Esquire or perhaps a half inch larger. :thumbup:

where do y'all get them pocket shealths that hold the knife and the flash light?
them are knice!

UTC_Data1486418186047SEFHeSEFT-vi.jpg

This size knife, as Andy learned is a complete PITA to make. We will be releasing a little bit scaled up version(think Runt size) here in a week or 2. I will also be pulling some patterns of different models & scaling them down for more friendly EDC sized versions.

I'm looking for suggestions for the next one, what say you? What would you like to see next?"

A scaled up version of this would be awesome. Like was said before a mini bushboot would be cool as well. I am interested to see what you come up with.

Back