Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

This is my most coordinated carry.

4FbqHUY.jpg

Surls Huntsman in Bog Oak over White and Black
Jou Fuu ISP Hiking Buddy Sheath in Black with Bone White Stitching and Punisher Clip
Karas Kustom EDK with Fisher Space Pen Insert
Metal Comb Works Kanto 22
Field Notes Pitch Black in Dot Graph
Victorinox Cadet in Black Alox
Silver Shield Pieces of Eight Silver Coin
Rothco Don't Tread On Me Commando Wallet

The shades and the sheath? Tell us more please :D
Sure...sunglasses are Persol 714. Steve McQueen Rodeo Dr. Special Edition. Green photochromic and polarized lenses. Brown horn frames. The sheath I made for my FF Pygmy using Shadetree Composites oatmeal burlap to match the scales. I need to do a little more finishing to get it where I want but it works great. The blade stays snug with a strip of leather glued inside the sheath. Easy to put in my pocket and remove again. My first attempt using micarta :)

Sure...sunglasses are Persol 714. Steve McQueen Rodeo Dr. Special Edition. Green photochromic and polarized lenses. Brown horn frames. The sheath I made for my FF Pygmy using Shadetree Composites oatmeal burlap to match the scales. I need to do a little more finishing to get it where I want but it works great. The blade stays snug with a strip of leather glued inside the sheath. Easy to put in my pocket and remove again. My first attempt using micarta :)
Much appreciated ! I thought I saw McQueen :cool: I hope we see more of the sheath. A really great idea and look !!! Thank you :D

Much appreciated ! I thought I saw McQueen :cool: I hope we see more of the sheath. A really great idea and look !!! Thank you :D

You're welcome and very kind of you to say. Thank you.

I have a few quick pics I took while I was putting the sheath together. I wasn't planning to post those but if you're interested in seeing them I could start another thread...

You're welcome and very kind of you to say. Thank you.

I have a few quick pics I took while I was putting the sheath together. I wasn't planning to post those but if you're interested in seeing them I could start another thread...
I think many of us would be interested in seeing a WIP thread :D:thumbsup: Thank you and looking forward to it.

Back