Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

Love it! Actually wrote this to someone earlier so I'm going to recycle ..

I've owned 1 Patch and maybe it was the handle contour but it just didn't agree with me. I thought it might be the straight flat spine but wasn't sure. That made me a bit hesitant on the Elf model when it came out but I'm SO glad to have picked this one up. The blade shape along with the length are very useful. I was super surprised by how much so. For its length, is very light too. Hardly know it's there.

btw It's 1/8" TT
Thank you! I've eyed a few of them, may have to try one out one of these days... maybe at Blade Show this year. :D

posted this up on the instagrams yesterday...it's the same today
2v2JkKNBrxurAoi.jpg

I finally got a slow day, so I thought I’d play along with my current “at home” set up.

I’m really loving the Prometheus Beta and the new Diomedes pocket sheath for the Runt.

I’m also assuming the X-Carry belt sheath is a pocket of sorts so I can include my much loved Sneaky Pete.

image.jpg

cool setup
i remember that Sneaky. it's funny to me after handling literally every Fiddleback that has come out of the shop the past 3 or 4years which ones stick out more than others

cool setup
i remember that Sneaky. it's funny to me after handling literally every Fiddleback that has come out of the shop the past 3 or 4years which ones stick out more than others

Thanks! The burlap micarta color combination drew me in. The second I grasped the handle, I had an aha moment. No other knife has ever felt so good in the hand. There is also something about the balance that seems to make this one feel almost weightless.

Cool!

Love the Runt. :thumbsup:

~ P.

Thanks! Me too. I am often amazed how well this tiny knife works, especially when the blade is under pressure. It just comfortably locks in place.

It is by far my most carried and used knife. Part of that is how well people react whenever I draw it. It’s always something like “cute knife.” In contrast, I’ve had people recoil when I’ve opened a small folder with a liner or integrated lock (I think it’s the “click” that seems to throw people).

The DIW and blue stripe combination put this one over the edge for me.

Back