Fiddleback Collections

i didnt see a "4 for Friday" thread so i'll just put this here
2v2Jequ8GxurAoi.jpg
You have been stepping up your photo game. Did you get a new camera? Looks great!

I am amazed by your beautiful and extensive collection Warrior108 Warrior108 !!!! I think I stared at this picture for a solid 5 minutes. Not only is it stunning to look at, I find myself using it for reference purposes as well. I’m quickly becoming a fan of the blue with natural bolsters. Very nice!

When I think about it, it is a toss up between amazing and a bit of insanity. ;) But thanks ...

Since it is something that could be used for reference, I edited the post to include Makers and Models :thumbsup:

When I think about it, it is a toss up between amazing and a bit of insanity. ;) But thanks ...

Since it is something that could be used for reference, I edited the post to include Makers and Models :thumbsup:
Well, it's a good reference for a newbie like me, so many many thanks for including the makers and model info!! Even better!
I really love that blue with natural bolster Lil Lady!!

I am amazed by your beautiful and extensive collection Warrior108 Warrior108 !!!! I think I stared at this picture for a solid 5 minutes. Not only is it stunning to look at, I find myself using it for reference purposes as well. I’m quickly becoming a fan of the blue with natural bolsters. Very nice!

An early indicator of very good taste.
N4sBzrQ.gif

~ P.

Back