Fiddleback Collections

I think you could use another BLUE Fiddleback though (incoming notwithstanding) don't you? :rolleyes: :)

Super nice collection I must say. Geez, I got my voice back. :D

Sorry yes the Lonestars I like them ... I would consider a LS for edc, recently I saw the Emperor slicing a pizza ,do you like using it in the kitchen? I am drawn to it’s shape and would like to have your take on it thanks.

I could be a good friend too, Andy, but sorry, won't be from owning more than 3 Fiddlebacks. :( Maybe if I were 40 again, among other issues ... :rolleyes: I agree with your buddy though - Keep Up The Good Work! You have mastered and create perfect product.

Sorry yes the Lonestars I like them ... I would consider a LS for edc, recently I saw the Emperor slicing a pizza ,do you like using it in the kitchen? I am drawn to it’s shape and would like to have your take on it thanks.
Both my Emperors live in the kitchen. I havent had them too long but so far I like them a lot. The blade shape works well for prepping veggies and cutting up meat. And of course the handle is very comfortable. (It is a Fiddleback you know);) It has been keeping me from reaching for my Woodsman which has earned its spot as my favorite kitchen knife. Give one a try!

Emperor = Fan-freakin’-tastic in the kitch’! Versatile, great slicer and all-‘round meat precessing blade. Grip pleases my mitts greatly and appears to be one that will please all sizes (you can just tell! + my petite wife favors it greatly). This blade combined with my beloved Patch for EDC and caping should prove to be quite the hunting/skinning team, and I hope to put this to test very soon! (FYI my primary wood crafting blade is my FBF Seax Tasker = wonderful!).

Thanks NoRest and Kenneth Commenting on the Emperor , so far I am enjoying my new Chief it’s so much fun to break down the many cardboard boxes arriving to my home,The Chief cuts them up with ease and feels super solid in my hand:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back