Fiddleback Collections

I could be a good friend too, Andy, but sorry, won't be from owning more than 3 Fiddlebacks. :( Maybe if I were 40 again, among other issues ... :rolleyes: I agree with your buddy though - Keep Up The Good Work! You have mastered and create perfect product.

Ww
I could be a good friend too, Andy, but sorry, won't be from owning more than 3 Fiddlebacks. :( Maybe if I were 40 again, among other issues ... :rolleyes: I agree with your buddy though - Keep Up The Good Work! You have mastered and create perfect product.

We'll be friends then. You should visit for Trackrock. It's universally appreciated.

Thanks NoRest and Kenneth Commenting on the Emperor , so far I am enjoying my new Chief it’s so much fun to break down the many cardboard boxes arriving to my home,The Chief cuts them up with ease and feels super solid in my hand:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very welcome. Any excuse to talk about a good knife, right?!
Right! You are that lucky chap who scored that Chief Special! I recall now. Glad to hear you are putting her to immediate use and that she pleases you!

what have i done!?? :D

nothing like jumping back in with both feet. but, i couldn't decide which model would be best, so i ended up accumulating several that i was curious about, including the couple i purchased a couple friday's ago. gang's all here now!

now, i don't intend for this to remain a "collection", but they sure do look nice together right now. :) i intend to use them and decide which best meets my needs. i may start a thread about it when i get to it. :rolleyes:;)

T-B: bushfinger, kephart, kephart (yup, i ended up with two of them*), gaucho, KE bushie, handyman
R6QCSTK.jpg

Gn1i7tA.jpg

*the kephart i received today (the pretty bolstered one) has noticeably thinner scales. so, this is good. it gives me another option to try out.

One of the color themes in my Fiddleback rainbow. I think red/black might edge out the bog oak and blue curly maples as my favorite configuration.

(Added the Kephart today!)

L-R: Hiking Buddy, Patch, Asp, Kephart, Bushfinger, Old School Lady, Scorpion, Bushnub, Lonestar

Reds DP 3.jpg

Last edited:
Warrior108 Warrior108 I don't know if you're interested in expanding outside of Fiddleback, but I saw recently while browsing through olde town cutlery that they have a Jarrett Fleming and a Dragonfly Bladeworks in black bolstered red burlap. Just throwin' it out there :D

One of the color themes in my Fiddleback rainbow. I think red/black might edge out the bog oak and blue curly maples as my favorite configuration.

(Added the Kephart today!)

View attachment 1351508
Warrior108 Warrior108 I don't know if you're interested in expanding outside of Fiddleback, but I saw recently while browsing through olde town cutlery that they have a Jarrett Fleming and a Dragonfly Bladeworks in black bolstered red burlap. Just throwin' it out there :D

Thanks. The Fleming is actually mine and there on consignment. :) I had not seen the Dragonfly Bladeworks one though :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back