Fiddleback community center

warrior108

it's cool ff you hang on to my EDK until this clears up......im talking WAY UP....just sayin:D

Oh, you'll be fine. It was dropped at the post office yesterday morning btw. I had the misses put it through the dishwasher and then package it up for me. I think it got the patina off real nice. LOL

Oh, you'll be fine. It was dropped at the post office yesterday morning btw. I had the misses put it through the dishwasher and then package it up for me. I think it got the patina off real nice. LOL

sounds good to me. a little patina never hurt anyone...the shingles on the other hand

Jerry I hope you feel better soon.

BTW can you run Phillip's knife through the dishwasher on heavy cycle again? I've seen his blades and it would match them with a heavy patina [emoji3]

Jerry I hope you feel better soon.

BTW can you run Phillip's knife through the dishwasher on heavy cycle again? I've seen his blades and it would match them with a heavy patina [emoji3]

Then leave it wet in the drainboard. Or better yet, let your girlfriend take an abrasive pad to it first, just to make absolutely sure it is clean.

Oh...sorry...wrong story! Just kidding Phillip.

Jerry, I sent you a PM. Hang in there bud. Shingles are miserable, but you'll come through the other end. If you were closer I'd come over and bring dinner...knives...guns...smokes...kids...dogs...trucks...hopefully a bit of laughter.

Getting ready to hunker down for some 100 + miles per hour winds and 22 foot waves here on the east coast of Florida.

Those just a few miles down went through mandatory evacuations and are de facto storm refugees.

Wish us luck!

Getting ready to hunker down for some 100 + miles per hour winds and 22 foot waves here on the east coast of Florida.

Those just a few miles down went through mandatory evacuations and are de facto storm refugees.

Wish us luck!

Good luck! Hope it turns out uneventful for you.

Wish us luck!

Stay safe Jarrett.

Wish us luck!

Thoughts & Prayers that Matthew passes through quickly & that you & your family remain safe.

I've enjoyed several years of this forum and its politics-free nature. Here's to a few more years of it staying the same.

We were married for four years, had been divorced for four years, got re-married yesterday 12/12.

Besides that, it's me and four women; the wife, 7 yr old daughter, 5 yr old daughter, 8 mo old daughter.

Lord help me lol

I am very thankful that things are working out and especially because our children don't have a split family. They're doing better with mom and dad back together.

It's been a long road getting back here.

Congrats Jerry and I hope you are all in a better place and for the long haul on the remaining long road ahead.

Congratulations Jerry, second chances at good things are rare. I wish you the very best, may the road ahead be much smoother!

Congratulations Jerry! I am happy for you and the family being officially reunited again. I wish you all the best!

Phil

Back