Fiddleback community center

Sorry to hear. You mother will be in our thoughts and prayers. It's not easy seeing your folks get older.

Hey buddy you know those of us who are in the general area will do anything we can to help you out. It's not that far away. Let us help you if we can.

Thanks everyone! It means a lot to us.

My mom was in good spirits today. Hopefully tomorrow she will be able to get in and see an Orthopedist.

My aunt & uncle came down from Kentucky today & will be staying withe her for awhile to make sure she gets to her Dr appointments & helping her out.

Phillip. I just saw this. What a scare. Prayers from the wife and I for a speedy recovery for your mom. And thoughts with you and Kylie as she will need your love and support during this time.

Sorry to hear about this Phillip.

My wife's Grandmother is getting into some pretty serious but undiagnosed dementia. It seems to come and go right now but she managed to get a compound fracture in her finger but "forgot" and went to bed. Then forgot how she got it when she woke up.

Then she wanted to go to the hospital but half way there forgot where she was going, then ended up back at home without her car. Then forgot where she left her car, and her car keys, and how she got home.

Really glad to hear your Mom was able to stay in place and get help without compounding the issue. Gives me faith that everything will be OK.

Sending you and yours lots of positivity.

I missed this somehow! Dang, glad to hear her spirits are up. That's a scary situation for sure!

My wife's Grandmother is getting into some pretty serious but undiagnosed dementia. It seems to come and go right now but she managed to get a compound fracture in her finger but "forgot" and went to bed. Then forgot how she got it when she woke up.

Then she wanted to go to the hospital but half way there forgot where she was going, then ended up back at home without her car. Then forgot where she left her car, and her car keys, and how she got home.

Really glad to hear your Mom was able to stay in place and get help without compounding the issue. Gives me faith that everything will be OK.

man, best of luck & returning the good vibes
Just came across this today. Definitely a scare! Glad to hear you were there for her. Sounds like she is in good hands.
thanks Tek!
I missed this somehow! Dang, glad to hear her spirits are up. That's a scary situation for sure!
thanks Buddy
VANCE VANCE - how's your mom doing, now?

(How's everyone else?)

~ P.
Everyone is good.
My mom made it in to see the orthopedist on Tuesday. She ended up chipping the top of the humorous and fracturing it lengthwise.

They put her in a more substantial sling than what was provided at the ER.that seemed to help her mobility a lot. She can get in & out of the chair/bed w/o assistance now.
The Dr. told her if she followed his instructions, they probably would not have to operate. And at the end of it, the rehab would be brutal.

Phillip

I know this ain't no party but I'm late again as usual. Phillip All Blessings on your Mom for a speedy recovery!

Everyone is good.
My mom made it in to see the orthopedist on Tuesday. She ended up chipping the top of the humorous and fracturing it lengthwise.

They put her in a more substantial sling than what was provided at the ER.that seemed to help her mobility a lot. She can get in & out of the chair/bed w/o assistance now.
The Dr. told her if she followed his instructions, they probably would not have to operate. And at the end of it, the rehab would be brutal.

All in all, a good report! I'm grateful, for all your sakes. Thx.

~ P.

From what I can tell, indications are that Victoria, TX has been hammered by Harvey, with major flooding likely to come. :(

@Warrior108, check in when you can? We're thinking about you.

~ P.

From what I can tell, indications are that Victoria, TX has been hammered by Harvey, with major flooding likely to come. :(

@Warrior108, check in when you can? We're thinking about you.

~ P.
Exchanged emails with him yesterday...Everyone is none the worse for wear...Some tornado action nearby, some trees down mainly from the over saturated soil. Lots of wind and rain!!....That said everyone is safe and doing well...having lived in south Texas for many years in the past, folks down there know how to manage and stick together helping one another. country folk!

It is becoming that way for our parents. Terrible to lose them even while they are still here.

Exchanged emails with him yesterday...Everyone is none the worse for wear...Some tornado action nearby, some trees down mainly from the over saturated soil. Lots of wind and rain!!....That said everyone is safe and doing well...having lived in south Texas for many years in the past, folks down there know how to manage and stick together helping one another. country folk!

Really great update.

Thanks!

~ P.

Back