Fiddleback community center

Rejoice with me in the birth of my son Duncan! (He was born yesterday) Mom is doing great, however Duncan is being monitored for a possible coarctation of the aorta. Won't know for sure until the PDA closes and another echocardiogram can be done.
Congratulations Tekton! I hope you all get to go home soon.

Hey All,

This is really mostly a reason for why I've had to make some tough decisions, free up some funds via sales and adjust prices. I'm not looking for sympathy or prayers here, although any type of prayers (just to send to a friend for the heck of it) are always welcome any time. That being said, I dislike lowering for-sale prices not only for the net loss of $ to me but also because it seems to devalue the knives themselves - and then just perpetuates bad trends for everyone else. My true thoughts are "There should be an increase in the original price to cover my sharking fee" :D

Anyway, the short version is that, for about a month now, I thought only one dental implant was going to be required (which is bad enough in itself) but there were unseen issues underneath 2 abutting crowns so I'm going to need .. more than one. Ugh. If I stick local with Victoria places, they're not in-network its a pile of money. If I seek out a decent place in Houston, Austin, San Antonio that's in-network then I'll be looking at a slightly discounted pile of money. All 3 of those cities are equidistant from Victoria; about a 2 hour drive / 120 miles. Need to do some research and option weighing there.

So poohockey!

And then there is the ailment of knife addiction and failed attempts at not buying more. For that, I'll gladly accept your prayers. ;)

While we're at it I guess, anyone interested in the following feel free to hit me up via email or PM:
- Predator P3 cues (Black w/ Wrap P3BW, Leopard Curly w/ Wrap P3LCW, Limited Edition Cognac w/o Wrap P3LCGLN)
- HK USP Compact Stainless 9mm

Thanks,
Jerry

Scotcha Scotcha Abe that tugged at heart strings.

Rejoice with me in the birth of my son Duncan! (He was born yesterday) Mom is doing great, however Duncan is being monitored for a possible coarctation of the aorta. Won't know for sure until the PDA closes and another echocardiogram can be done.

Congratulations Tekton Tekton !! Everything okay?

Warrior108 Warrior108 Jerry you have my sympathy on two fronts man. I've had to sell several i would have rather sold organs instead this past year of becoming a single dad, and I am also finally having what's left of my teeth pulled...slowly...to get the dentures done.

Had the echocardiogram today. Everything is fine!

Oh, what a relief.

Congratulations to you all. I hope everyone can start to truly rest, now.

Not necessarily sleep, mind you, but heartsrest in the midst of all the new.

~ P.

Good God, I can only say that 2017 had been the toughest year of my life and am I glad to see it’s backside.

Between me growing my business and my wife staring one we have possibly worked 18hr days, 7 days a week and I’m glad that we did. Things starting to take shape the way we want and hopefully I’ll be able to take a couple days off a week.

Have not had much chance to post here or enjoy this hobby apart from the weekly Friday threads which I tried to have a look at every week. Look forward to posting more.

Good God, I can only say that 2017 had been the toughest year of my life and am I glad to see it’s backside.

Between me growing my business and my wife staring one we have possibly worked 18hr days, 7 days a week and I’m glad that we did. Things starting to take shape the way we want and hopefully I’ll be able to take a couple days off a week.

Have not had much chance to post here or enjoy this hobby apart from the weekly Friday threads which I tried to have a look at every week. Look forward to posting more.
It takes hard work like that Scotcha Scotcha to get it where you want. I do hope it's getting to a point where you can take a breather. :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing you around here more often!

TgYuxiX.jpg

My caption:

Behind-the-scenes photo from the set of the upcoming movie,

THE USMC WAY UNDER

The USMC's caption:
SBbMFLR.png

~ P.
Mama Bear of the USMC Lt, soon to be Captain
Tho' if the guy on the left is Beavis, that makes him.... :D

[Publicly reposted with permission: evidently this leg of my son's deployment is being used for publicity/recruitment, and Sharing is encouraged.]

TgYuxiX.jpg

My caption:

Behind-the-scenes photo from the set of the upcoming movie,

THE USMC WAY UNDER

The USMC's caption:
SBbMFLR.png

~ P.
Mama Bear of the USMC Lt, soon to be Captain
Tho' if the guy on the left is Beavis, that makes him.... :D

[Publicly reposted with permission: evidently this leg of my son's deployment is being used for publicity/recruitment, and Sharing is encouraged.]
Congrats to both of you! It takes a special kind of Mama Bear to raise one of those Marine Cubs. :D You should be very proud.
Best wishes to the almost-Captain and his platoon!

Hey Guys and Gals,

I've not been around in forever. Ive had alot of "life" going on. For those of you who are in the know. Just a heads up there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. For those who don't know just keep me in your prayers. It's been a long almost 4 year battle. But the end is drawing near. Can't wait to get a fiddleback back in my hand again someday.

Meds

Back