Fiddleback community center

Sorry for this Phillip. I have been there a few times. Love them everyday and carry that love with you when they are gone.
Bill

Phillip:

Susan and I were saddened to hear that Maximus had passed. The loss of a beloved pet & companion is never easy. I hope both you & Kylie can find some solace knowing that you were able to help him find peace & be at rest. While we never actually got to meet Max the pictures you've shared over the years gave us a clear impression that he was one cool dog.

Peter

Phillip:

Susan and I were saddened to hear that Maximus had passed. The loss of a beloved pet & companion is never easy. I hope both you & Kylie can find some solace knowing that you were able to help him find peace & be at rest. While we never actually got to meet Max the pictures you've shared over the years gave us a clear impression that he was one cool dog.

Peter
Thanks Peter
He will be missed

Phillip I’m sorry brother. 20 yrs ago, one of my best friends lost a boxer...he took it very hard. And he’s such a tough guy (the baddest dude I know). My brother painted a portrait of that dog, which I will include after the text, to represent the special bond that boxers (and any breed) can have with their family members.

I went through a similar situation with our dog last year. We kept him going for almost 1.5yrs after being diagnosed with osteosarcoma and a front limb amputation. His name was Max. I carried him to the vet table at the end.

Thanks for sharing those great pics. You’re in my thoughts and prayers VANCE VANCE .

838CFA33-BF1D-444B-89D9-5FC37A6CED80.jpeg

Last edited:
Phillip I’m sorry brother. 20 yrs ago, one of my best friends lost a boxer...he took it very hard. And he’s such a tough guy (the baddest dude I know). My brother painted a portrait of that dog, which I will include after the text, to represent the special bond that boxers (and any breed) can have with their family members.

I went through a similar situation with our dog last year. We kept him going for almost 1.5yrs after being diagnosed with osteosarcoma and a front limb amputation. His name was Max. I carried him to the vet the table at the end. Thanks for sharing those great pics. You’re in my thoughts and prayers VANCE VANCE .

View attachment 1105722
Thats a great tribute Jason

Phillip, i was shocked to hear this news. Like a lot of us who are posting here, My mans best friend Japanese Akita had to be put down for pretty much the same disease. I know this is tough for you guys. Hang in there Brother!

Please hang in there, it is never easy, but our memories of a pet, who is also a member of the family, will make you smile. We recently had to put our Yorkie down too.

So sorry for your loss Phillip. It's tough seeing an animal, especially one that's a family member, sick or injured. While not as difficult as the decision you made, I'm sure it was tough watching that illness progress.

upload_2019-4-7_7-35-29.png

Dogs become so much a part of our families ... so sorry to hear of your loss.

VANCE VANCE , sorry to hear this. the best way to deal with it is to get a new pup and you'll love it like the last. When we picked up Creed's baby brother, I was unsure, but hopping I'd be as close to him as Creed. I've found myself loving them both the same.

Love you brother,
Bob

VANCE VANCE you are breaking my heart Phil. I’m so sorry for the gap in your family. It’s such a hard loss to cope with. I have been and will continue keeping ya’ll in my thoughts.

Hey Phillip VANCE VANCE ,

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your best buddy Maximus. I know how tough that is. It has been three years since I lost my best friend Jessie “J-Dog.” I didn’t even think of getting another dog for a couple of years after that.

Last year the time finally seemed right to look for a new dog. We waited for the right female Labrador puppy from a breeder we liked. We had a choice of two. My wife chose “both” so that the sisters could stay together as playmates.

This is Amber & Cody from a few months ago standing on the memorial spot where Jessie is buried. They seem to know that is a special place to me.

It takes a while to get over a big loss. New life and new experiences will bring you joy again when the time is right for you. I hope that season of happiness comes back soon for you.

Phil

VANCE VANCE I know how you feel my friend. It's been 6 months now since our little guy moved on. Time will provide healing but keep those memories close to you. We brought Caesar back home with us. He is with us everyday. Now Maxi is with him and my other dog shadow and all the other animals that have moved on from our life. They are having a hell of a time!! I'm pretty sure of that.

Back