Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Sold a blue mango runt last year...in pretty rough shape. Buyer gave it some spa treatment and added a lanyard/homemade bead, then sold it back to me w/ pocket sheath for $40 less than my original sale price. Who does that? Let me use this platform to tell you — H Heespharm does that. Thank you very much heesoo, for giving me dibs on a wonderfully restored knife at an exceptional price!

Sold a blue mango runt last year...in pretty rough shape. Buyer gave it some spa treatment and added a lanyard/homemade bead, then sold it back to me w/ pocket sheath for $40 less than my original sale price. Who does that? Let me use this platform to tell you — H Heespharm does that. Thank you very much heesoo, for giving me dibs on a wonderfully restored knife at an exceptional price!
Always a pleasure working with you!

I did a deal with RobbieB and would do business with him anytime - smooth, no issues whatsoever.

More great transactions with Nbrackett Nbrackett , @Coach23, and H Heespharm ! All absolutely outstanding and I would definitely buy from or sell to any of them again! These members are great examples of what makes Bladeforums so awesome.

I have said this before elsewhere, but its worth mentioning again: Not only have I had numerous fantastic, smooth, and safe transactions with these members and others on this forum, but I have really enjoyed and often learned a lot from their helpful commentary and interactions. I believe that Bladeforums, particularly the 'traditionals' and the 'fixed blade' forums, have got to be some of the most honoring and helpful on-line community of people that there is!

Thanks Bladeforums and thank each of you!

I have said this before elsewhere, but its worth mentioning again: Not only have I had numerous fantastic, smooth, and safe transactions with these members and others on this forum, but I have really enjoyed and often learned a lot from their helpful commentary and interactions. I believe that Bladeforums, particularly the 'traditionals' and the 'fixed blade' forums, have got to be some of the most honoring and helpful on-line community of people that there is!

Thanks Bladeforums and thank each of you!

^This +1

hasco hasco - thank you for a great price, great packaging, and great shipping. Hope to work with you again someday!

Another excellent transaction with Scotcha Scotcha for a stellar monarch. He is a stand up dude. I think I may have dibs on his collection. LOL.

I had an excellent transaction with hasco hasco this week. Great communication and fast shipping. The knife was exactly as described, and he included a sheath with it. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Back