Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Wondering Wildcat Wondering Wildcat , thank you Amanda. Likewise, it was a pleasant transaction. I'm sorry the message with the tracking info was a bit on the short side, I was on the run...literally, from the PO back to the gallery where I'm working on my art display. As a rule i don't do the forums on my phone, it is awkward for me with fat thumbs and voice to text isn't always my friend, but I always try to send tracking info as soon as I can after shipping. I think of the two messages I sent that day with tracking info, your's was the one that didn't glitch...
Cheers,
Brian

Not a problem Brian, I wasn't too worried about it as I know you have a lot on your plate. I love the Rapscallion btw, it fits my hand like a glove and is even more beautiful in person.

Not a problem Brian, I wasn't too worried about it as I know you have a lot on your plate. I love the Rapscallion btw, it fits my hand like a glove and is even more beautiful in person.

Good. That is one of my all time favorite fiddlebacks, as in the top 4 out of all I've owned and handled, and i have handled a LOT of Fiddleback Forge knives in the last 9 years. But The cause it is funding now is an extremely important one. Like Tolkien said through his character Aragorn, "a man who cannot cast away a treasure at need is in fetters", and in this case the need was a great one.

A true test of a person's character is when things don't go smoothly. Made a trade with Warrior108 Warrior108 that went a little sideways due to shipping issues and Jerry had to wait a week and a half to get his end of the bargain. His worst response was "crudbuckets", who else uses that term. Thanks again Jerry, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with you again.

A true test of a person's character is when things don't go smoothly. Made a trade with Warrior108 Warrior108 that went a little sideways due to shipping issues and Jerry had to wait a week and a half to get his end of the bargain. His worst response was "crudbuckets", who else uses that term. Thanks again Jerry, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with you again.
Things happen and eventually work out. Likewise, I'd definitely do business with Andy again. Pleasure to work with and on top of things when it comes to communication and watching tracking status. :thumbsup:

And, I'm not sure who uses that term these days but I learned that and some other crazy phrases from an (overly) super sweet Dept Manager a long time ago. I'm sure her head exploded one day due to all the bottled up frustration. The funniest term she used was about another manager who was a giant a$$ in every way, shape and form. The worst I could get her to vent was "He sure is his own flavor of ice cream" That was the day I decided she should get out of finance and into a Nunnery. :)

I wanted to leave some positive feedback here for kalsu. He sold me my first Fiddleback Forge a couple of weeks ago and was a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend doing trades or business with him here on the forum. Thanks again for a great deal on a great knife!

I wanted to leave some positive feedback here for kalsu. He sold me my first Fiddleback Forge a couple of weeks ago and was a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend doing trades or business with him here on the forum. Thanks again for a great deal on a great knife!

It was great dealing with you as well burnside burnside . Excellent communication and super easy to deal with. I would not hesitate to work with him again.
I am glad that you are enjoying the esquire. It is a great little knife.

Another big thank you to Kalsu Kalsu . Outstanding member of Bladeforums and the Fiddleback Forge family! Great transaction, awesome knife in excellent condition, and easy to work with. I would gladly work with again anytime. Much, much appreciated brother!

Thanks MTBmonkey MTBmonkey . It was a pleasure dealing with you. I am glad that you like the knife. It was a seamless transaction. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Just bought a beautiful Bog Oak Bushfinger from abcatpb abcatpb . He was really great to deal with. Prompt communications. Not to mention he was very patient with me due to a Paypal mishap. AAA+ guy in my book. Thanks again abcatpb!! Love the knife!

I was fortunate enough to recently get to deal with @Tekton and Kalsu Kalsu for a couple of smooth transactions on some great knives. Both were great to work with as always and both excellent members of the Fiddleback fam! Much appreciated guys!

Back