Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Made a trade this week with Hurrul Hurrul and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Pleasure to meet Scott and swap a few great Fiddlebacks.:cool: Hurrul Hurrul is an honorable brother :thumbsup: Thanks Scott.

AND the USPS came through for us too - knives shipped from Montana to Maine and vice versa on Monday, received on Wednesday. Yahoo!
@RayseM - the entire exchange was easy. Thanks for reaching out to me with your proposal and I would certainly trade with, buy from, or sell to you with out hesitation. I've managed to find an acceptable sheath from my idle knife hoard, and the Babyboot rides my hip as I type.

Maine seems like a wild and rugged place - a fitting home for that Bushcrafter.

Thank you, Ray.

Choppaman Choppaman - Hard to think of something that has not been said. What I received was a helluva deal on two excellent knives, in factory packaging and then wrapped 2X beyond that. Shipped immediately. Never hesitate to do business with Choppa, you will be delighted.

Bill
Thank you brother. Was great dealing with you as well. Sorry I twisted your arm on the twofer deal. Glad it worked out though and you are happy!! Let's stay in touch.

another great transaction with prom52 prom52 . pleasure doing business Peter. thanks.

You are most welcome. It brings me joy to know that you are a happy camper and enjoying your new acquisitions. It was a pleasure on my end as well !

@fogdart is a great guy to deal with. Just wish the postal service was 1/2 as good. Thanks for the deal Scott.

Bob

Actually forgot this thread existed. Recently had an excellent transaction with @Christoffer Braathen. Great communication, quick payment. Thanks again Christoffer, hope you enjoy the knife.

@Belloc Super guy to deal with. Up front with all details, knife is excellent as is the sheath he made for knife. Well packaged and shipped very quickly.

@Belloc Super guy to deal with. Up front with all details, knife is excellent as is the sheath he made for knife. Well packaged and shipped very quickly.

Bill

Back