Fiddleback Flea Market

It's my understanding that only to sell do you have to be a gold member, anybody can trade. I could be wrong though

I have a Hunter that I would like to trade for something smaller like a Hiking Buddy or Bushboot but I am open to other possibilities. Could throw in a FF machete as well to sweeten a deal.
bd01bfbb33a4627080223639e3ea89ce_zpsedfb28f7.jpg

44992ea1535734bd6d73d31a2e2557d4_zps250a1d85.jpg
. Not sure what happened to the second pic but it got cut off a little.

Email sent

This is for sale only. USPS MO or paypal. USA only.

Hiking Buddy
5/32"- 3D spalted O1. Ironwood with black pins and liner and orange strip.
Used twice. Original edge.
Included is a Wildmanh right hand leather belt sheath.
$235 Sold shipped.

Last edited:
I'm posting to check the interest in a straight bushboot for bushboot (or Bushcraft Karda) trade:

I recently got a 1/8th convex bushboot with the tapered tang and wood scales and it's a BEAUT....but after having it for a while, I love the look and feel, I just wanted a bit more heft to it.

I'm willing to CONSIDER a straight up bushboot or Karda trade with someone who maybe wanted a lighter one. Looking for a 5/32nds or a 1/8th with preferably a full tang. I'd even consider a scandi one instead of a convex.

Mine is absolutely flawless, has only cut paper once to test the edge.

Here's the original FF pic from Andy:

20130322IMG_0090-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Hunter that I would like to trade for something smaller like a Hiking Buddy or Bushboot but I am open to other possibilities. Could throw in a FF machete as well to sweeten a deal.
bd01bfbb33a4627080223639e3ea89ce_zpsedfb28f7.jpg

44992ea1535734bd6d73d31a2e2557d4_zps250a1d85.jpg
. Not sure what happened to the second pic but it got cut off a little.
Email sent!

Looking for an older style woodsman. I have some custom knives (adventure sworn, alan wood, fiddleback, etc.) to trade or some cash to spend. Either way I would be very generous if someone offered me one. I would def pay $300 plus for a used older style woodsman. Thanks guys.

Get at me on the forums or nas6913@hotmail.com

Last edited:
I'm posting to check the interest in a straight bushboot for bushboot (or Bushcraft Karda) trade:

I recently got a 1/8th convex bushboot with the tapered tang and wood scales and it's a BEAUT....but after having it for a while, I love the look and feel, I just wanted a bit more heft to it.

I'm willing to CONSIDER a straight up bushboot or Karda trade with someone who maybe wanted a lighter one. Looking for a 5/32nds or a 1/8th with preferably a full tang. I'd even consider a scandi one instead of a convex.

Mine is absolutely flawless, has only cut paper once to test the edge.

Here's the original FF pic from Andy:

20130322IMG_0090-vi.jpg

Good luck with your trade man, I've been intrigued by the 1/8 tapered version since I saw the first one. I think you'd like the 5/32 with tapered tang, I've really liked mine so far. It has heft but not too much of it. But mine isn't new anymore and is already deeply involved in photos for an article and will only get less new. Maybe if no trades pop up for you in the next little while we could trade temporarily and learn how we each feel about the other style?

DSC_3139.jpg

DSC_3143.jpg

Hey Myst,

I'd definitely be interested in a "test trade". Let me know when yours is free for a while.

Hey Myst,

I'd definitely be interested in a "test trade". Let me know when yours is free for a while.

Hard to tell from Andy's pics sometimes, but yours looks to be Blackwood over natural? Heck give me till Tuesday and I may even include yours in the piece. I kind of like how the blackwood of your BB and the black G10 of my camp knife would compliment yet still contrast with each other.

Blackwood over natural with a lime green liner.

These are some shots of mine from yesterday. It's been used a little and developed a patina but still in excellent shape. If you're serious on a temp trade PM me and we can work out the details and get addresses and I can have this one in the mail (with no sheath though) on Tues or Wed.

Last edited:
Got another FF that I would like to trade, she isn't getting a lot of love from me in a while and I thought I would see if there is some interest in her.
Here is a used Snubnose. I tried to capture the blade as well as I could. It comes with two sheaths, a pouch and a custom I had made by Big Rob's Gunleather.

Looking for a nice thin slicer- Hiking Buddy, KE Bushie, Bushboot, Kephart, or if you want to part with a Camp Knife I would be interested. I will look at any and all offers though, so send me any trade and I will look at it, especially if you have something with Osage Orange. Used is okay, I need to have it come with a sheath though. I am mainly interested in convex blades but will look at Scandi grinds.
Here are pics-
8a1adecf96657ba1654d8573100ff7b1_zpsa0b0914d.jpg

e12ae42f79d628b6e0b7ab4f1750d328_zpsec82b2b5.jpg

d47df0ccfa2d450ffdeb7d3404cd52cf_zps987c0859.jpg

b2a1d761a7bfcfe01767740bfdd296b1_zps15b31bad.jpg

ccacb40f0fa79f1e8506f702f070d3d1_zps50e8182b.jpg

Last edited:
Back