Fiddleback Flea Market

Blackwood over natural with a lime green liner.

Just opened it up. Beautiful knife, as it always the case with Andy's knives. This one will work fine for my needs man. Enjoy the heftier feel of the bloodwood one.

Got another FF that I would like to trade, she isn't getting a lot of love from me in a while and I thought I would see if there is some interest in her.
Here is a used Snubnose. I tried to capture the blade as well as I could. It comes with two sheaths, a pouch and a custom I had made by Big Rob's Gunleather.

Looking for a nice thin slicer- Hiking Buddy, KE Bushie, Bushboot, Kephart, or if you want to part with a Camp Knife I would be interested. I will look at any and all offers though, so send me any trade and I will look at it, especially if you have something with Osage Orange. Used is okay, I need to have it come with a sheath though. I am mainly interested in convex blades but will look at Scandi grinds.
Here are pics-

I just emailed you a trade offer.

Want to buy a Bushboot in 5/32 with no swedge if anyone has one for sale.

Last edited:
I have four camp knives so this one has to go. 3/16 thick with a taper tang. Never used or sharpened. $435.00 shipped. First I will take it posted here gets it. Paypal gift payment or postal money order.

Now we know who's been hording all of the Camp knives. ;)

That sure is a lovely one. Bet the handle scales will age really well.

Fiddleback Forge Bushcraft Orange and Black G10 $175 shipped paypal gift or add 4%
01 Blade steel 4" blade, 4.5" handle, and blade is 5/32" thick, convex ground
Would also consider trades for other Fiddleback Forge knives
Knife has been used but not abused, a few light scratches from the kydex sheath.
The kydex sheath is not great, the nylon belt loop is too floppy, I think the sheath would probably work a lot better if it had a Tek Lok or heavy leather backer added to it.

FF%20orange%20bushcraft%2001.jpg

FF%20orange%20bushcraft%2002.jpg

FF%20orange%20bushcraft%2003.jpg

FF%20orange%20bushcraft%2004.jpg

FF%20orange%20bushcraft%2005.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to buy an 1/8" Bushboot, Fighter, or Competition Chopper. New or used, sheath or no sheath, and any variant is fine.

Hey guys! Making some room for more knife purchases! So I'm selling two Fiddlebacks that don't get much use by me anymore. Kephart and Arête, both full tang.

Up for grabs:

A9B1E828-1E66-4D54-970A-9C87DB6F59F6-18966-000006ABF7BFFF4E_zps392e9ac9.jpg

5/32" convex kephart
1/8" scandi arête

These were base price knives when I got them and they are both used but not abused. Patina on both and both have been sharpened. I'm selling these for $155 each PayPal with shipping/fees included. Great knives but I have other Fiddlebacks I use daily. Let me know if you're interested or want more pics. Thanks!

HWF, sell something smaller like a Bushboot or a Hiking Buddy so I can buy it.

Alright boys. I am now ready for the next Fiddleback Friday!

*practices quickdraw*

WITHDRAWN FOR NOW It's an unused, uncarried HB, Honduran rosewood, NOTE: not tapered as I previously thought. Comes with an unworn dark brown Talfuchre sheath used to store the HB. I'll try to post some recent photos up.

Looking for a sale (CONUS only, please) at this time, NOW $240 paypal or $230 USPS MO - includes USPS Priority Mail shipping insured. Thanks for looking!

MORE INFO: It's from the 2013 0201 batch, 04 – Hiking Buddy, Honduran Rosewood over black with a white pinstripe, Scandi on 1/8” thick steel. Here's a photo from Andy's sale thread and three of my own:

Last edited:
shaving sharp whats your email or phone number so I can contact you regarding a camp knife

Back