Fiddleback Flea Market

For sale, a pair of Fiddleback Kepharts. I have some immediate bills and need to raise some funds. First is a unique tuxedo model with a JouFuu sheath. The blade is 1/8" tapered tang O1 with black canvas micarta over white pinstripes and natural canvas liners. The scales were chamfered at Fiddleback and make for a comfortable fit, unlike other square-backed Fiddlebacks. I can show other pics if needed. It was also one of the bead-blasted models so the handle is exceptionally grippy. It's used but well loved. I can leave the patina on it or polish off with flitz if you'd prefer. The sheath is a good fit and has the sinew stitching, it is not yellow thread. This is an incredibly agile knife in the hand and it cuts like a laser. Very sharp. $295 via Paypal or money order sees it to your door via USPS Priority. Buy this quickly so my remorse will fade. Thanks.

Pm sent.

Thanks! The holster has a Spyderco G-clip on it that can be moved around to about any carry position. Now, it is set up for left hand vertical carry. I carry fixed blades on my left side due to a firearm always on my right. Yep, love my Talon Grips!

Pm sent , not sure if you received last nights with the forum crashing .

Thanks! The holster has a Spyderco G-clip on it that can be moved around to about any carry position. Now, it is set up for left hand vertical carry. I carry fixed blades on my left side due to a firearm always on my right. Yep, love my Talon Grips!
Another pm sent with offer without sheath predicated on a few questions .
Thanks !

Ok I really hate to do this but she needs to be used and loved an not be a safe queen. I really love the colors on this but I can't really get into it. My buddy has one of these and Ive used his quit a few times. Ive used it on some fish and turkeys an don't think this one is for me right now. So my loss and your gain an I am open to trades maybe but, no wood handles.

Brand new never carried or sharpened. This is from 2016 0226 14 http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1372205-Fiddleback-Friday-2-26-16

F2 w/ sunburst jade over black liners & orange pinstripes, SFT convex on Fiddle textured 3/32” CPM 154 - $340 net to me or add 4% for fees

Last edited:
Since I got a few more today a couple have to go. Price includes shipping from Australia with Tracking.

Leuku in Emerald Burlap, 5/32 TT O1 (nat/white liners) with dealer sheath. I am the second owner and the knife does not look used. Very nice fat comfortable handle.

There are a couple of scratches on one side of the blade which can only be seen in some lighting. I have tried to show them best in my pic - US$350
DSC00785_zpsfnza2ard.jpg

DSC00787_zps0vtpn5la.jpg

DSC00789_zpsl383kxfn.jpg

DSC00897_zpsc3q0vuas.jpg

Catch & Release. New. JouFuu sheath is New as well.
2016 0318 04 – Esquire w/ rosewood over black liners & lime pinstripes, SFT convex on spalted ⅛” O1 - $270 without sheath. $320 with Sheath. SOLD
Esquire_zpsh4onzbpv.jpg

DSC00891_zpsxiwv002c.jpg

Last edited:
Catch & Release. New. JouFuu sheath is New as well.
2016 0318 04 – Esquire w/ rosewood over black liners & lime pinstripes, SFT convex on spalted ⅛” O1 - $270 without sheath. $320 with Sheath.

Abe, I'll take the Rosewood Esquire and sheath. Thanks!

Real nice example of the Recluse folks. Price Drop: Was $260--->$250 Shipped CONUS

Alright folks, letting one go. Very lightly used. I am preferably looking to sell, but might be open to trades. Feel free to message with any questions.

Recluse, 5/32 O1, tapered tang, African blackwood w/ orange pinstripes. Asking price: $260---->$250 Shipped CONUS

And...price drop on Post# 9683 from 4/3/16. Now $225 OBO!
Handyman with African Blackwood

Handyman African Blackwood over blue and natural, 1/8" SFT O1 steel. Purchased on the Flea Market a few months back. Never sharpened or carried.
Tiny set of scratches on the left side of the handle - I think it shows well in one of the pics.
Also, at the back left side of the handle there is a tiny flaw in the scales. I've photographed that as well.

I'll cover Paypal fees and shipping.

Hey y'all. Looking to get into a scandi model in the 3-4 inch blade range. Spear shape preferred. Primarily after synthetics but not averse to wooden handles.

Open to trades, partial, or cash outright. Let me know if you have anything you are considering parting with.

LTB - Recluse with white or natural micarta scales, no yellow or orange liners. White corian would be okay also.

Would consider Shadetree burlap tan blue or gray burlap and would also consider blue wooden scales. Again I prefer no yellow or orange liners.

FF & some forum members have offered a few that are close or with different colored scales but I wanted to see if there is anything out there with my descriptions that someone would let go.

Price Drop...

I hate to let this one go but I still need to cover some unexpected debt.
Includes Paypal fees and shipping Conus.
The usual rules apply, first “I’ll take it” followed by payment, gets it.
All reasonable offers will be considered.

2015 0417 28 - Duke w/ black bolsters over Shadetree Tsunami Burlap, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16” spalted 01 steel - $380

Back