Fiddleback Flea Market

*Price Reduced*

Letting this one go. Never used or carried. $225 PayPal shipped in US. Also open to trade for Hiking Buddy or similar sized FF.

2016 0219 06 – Sgian Dubh w/ antique bone linen over natural liners & lime pinstripes, SFT
convex on spalted ⅛” A2 -…...2 3/4” Blade & 6 ⅛” OAL

fgf.jpg

2016_04_16_12_08_01_2.jpg

Last edited:
WTB/WTT Synthetic handled Runt, prefer shadetree in bright colors (sapphire, emerald, philellow, tangerine, etc...) or potentially ivory micarta or g10. Not sure how many Runts the forge puts out in these configs, but please let me know if have you one to sell or trade.

Stubbymuk w/ Black burgundy burlap over black w/ white pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32 spalted 01 steel reduced to $200 TYD Includes Heber sheath. I am the original owner and the knife has not been used.

Price Drop

Ok I really hate to do this but she needs to be used and loved an not be a safe queen. I really love the colors on this but I can't really get into it. My buddy has one of these and Ive used his quit a few times. Ive used it on some fish and turkeys an don't think this one is for me right now. So my loss and your gain an I am open to trades maybe but, no wood handles.

Brand new never carried or sharpened. This is from 2016 0226 14 http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1372205-Fiddleback-Friday-2-26-16

F2 w/ sunburst jade over black liners & orange pinstripes, SFT convex on Fiddle textured 3/32” CPM 154 - $330 net to me or add 4% for fees

Last edited:
Only the EDCII is still available.

From (L) to (R) (top picture might be oriented top to bottom) - these are all standard tang O1.

(1) Lightly used Hiking Buddy. Micarta with natural/white liners. This is lightly used. It has been stropped and touched up on a sharpmaker. It comes with the Blind Horse #10 sheath in the pictures. You can see a bit of patina on the blade. This has been protected with mineral oil and stored in a drawer. $sold which includes paypal fees and shipping.

(2) Unused EDCII. Crimson micarta with natural/white liners. This is unused and never sharpened/stropped. It comes with the Battle Horse #10 sheath in the pictures. It has been treated with mineral oil and stored in a drawer. It may have slight patina on it but is very clean as the pictures show. $250 which includes paypal fees and shipping.

(3) Unused Asp. Black burlap micarta with natural/orange liners. This was my gateway drug to FF but I could never work up the nerve to use it. Those fans of knives ship free may recognize this as the knife shown on their website when viewing the FF selection. This is a beautiful knife. Sight patina but it is unused and never sharpened/stropped. It has been treated with mineral oil and stored in a drawer. It comes with the KSF sheath pictured (with the FF logo). $sold includes paypal fees and shipping.

Starting the listing here but will cross post if not sold within the first few days.

P4170003_zpsyfrysexk.jpg

ee750fa2-00c9-4397-ac0f-ae7c5f58d23a_zpsjhbstjbq.jpg

P4170006_zpseebh7ben.jpg

P4170005_zpsjiwggmyv.jpg

P4170001_zps16lx96cb.jpg

Standard terms apply: I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose but in general the first person to make a firm commitment to buy takes the goods. I will try to provide additional information as requested, but if we haven't resolved any open questions within 24 hours and someone else has made a firm offer to buy, I will revert to them. All items sold "as is" per the description and pictures provided. If you have any questions, please ask as I can't be responsible for any misunderstandings. I ship USPS priority flat rate box and will PM/email you a picture of the receipt with tracking number. In general, shipments are made weekdays only. Paypal only and no trades please.

Last edited:
Prices are shipped tyd. Pm or email reasonable offers.

Up for your consideration:

New - Gaucho w/ Sycamore, SFT, 1/8", A2 Steel - 275.00---225.00--200

DSC_0022_zpsgbkgb5ef.jpg

DSC_0023_zpsuzrp9h94.jpg

DSC_0021_zpshteqozzs.jpg

New - Toboggan w/ Black Ash burl over black w/ white pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted A2 steel $265.00----225---200

DSC_0019_zps3fgvbzod.jpg

DSC_0018_zpstwcafjdo.jpg

DSC_0020_zpsof1pa326.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Duke w/ black bolstered bone linen micarta, Tapered Tang, convex on spalted 3/16” A2 - $425--395

DSC_0043_zpsgkty0pgh.jpg

DSC_0041_zpsrazrphfp.jpg

Sgian Dubh

Would also consider trade for Hiking buddy or similar size blade. Or willing to listen to offers.

fgf.jpg

Price Drop...

I hate to let this one go but I still need to cover some unexpected debt.
Includes Paypal fees and shipping Conus.
The usual rules apply, first “I’ll take it” followed by payment, gets it.
All reasonable offers will be considered.

2015 0417 28 - Duke w/ black bolsters over Shadetree Tsunami Burlap, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16” spalted 01 steel - $365

Ok so lets do $330 for the
F2 w/ sunburst jade over black liners & orange pinstripes, SFT convex on Fiddle textured 3/32” CPM 154... or a trade

Last edited:
I'm having some trouble with PM's when using my phone but I sent you 1 on the F2. Let me know if you got it Chuck.

Ok so lets do $330 for the <br />
F2 w/ sunburst jade over black liners &amp; orange pinstripes, SFT convex on Fiddle textured 3/32” CPM 154... or a trade

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bushfinger

Black Ash Burl with Black Bolsters. 3/16" Thinly Tapered A2 Steel.

Notes:
This knife has some unbelievable spalting and the balance is superb. Not to mention a very handsome knife. A wonderful example of Fiddleback craftsmanship.

SOLD!

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1090-vi.jpg

IMG_1092-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Up for sale is a new, unused, unsharpened, and never carried Hiking Buddy:

2015 0213 16 – Hiking Buddy w/ Ruby burlap over black w/ white pinstripes, SFT Tang, Scandi grind on 1/8 spalted 01 steel

$230

First unambiguous "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment gets it. You can PayPal me at dhorton79@gmail.com. I'll cover shipping, I'd like buyers to cover PayPal fees. I'll ship USPS and get you tracking info ASAP.

No trades please.

Thanks!

IMG_9586-vi.jpg

R0014843_zpsidgj74sp.jpg

R0014844_zpsi0o1ms2c.jpg

R0014845_zpsdpyzxuoj.jpg

PS - can someone please tell me how to get my profile updated so that it reflects my Gold Member status? Thanks!

Two JouFuu ISP sheaths for Recluse, Ladyfinger, KE Bushie, Asp SOLD

First reply to post with a definitive "I'll take it/them" gets it.

I and K purchased from this sales thread: Sheaths-04-05-2016

I. ISP (inside the pocket); 6-7oz (oiled) leather, Dark Walnut w/Yellow stitching, Punisher titanium clip; $85.00
(fits: Recluse, Ladyfinger, KE Bushie, Asp)
K. ISP (inside the pocket); 6-7oz (oiled) leather, Burgundy w/braided stitching, brushed titanium clip; $85.00

The K (plain clip) sheath is entirely unused/new. The I (Punisher clip) sheath may as well be unused/new as I only tried my KE Bushie in it for a moment to check out sizing. For my personal preference, I simply like more handle to be available so I'm going to stick with the Hiking Buddy/Handyman sized sheath and pass these on.

$85 each or $165 for both, includes shipping and PayPal. If you're comfortable with it, PayPal Gift would be appreciated but Goods would be understandable.

(KE Bushie and HB sheath on left not for sale)

Thanks for looking. PM or email if you have any questions.

Last edited:
I will take

I. ISP (inside the pocket); 6-7oz (oiled) leather, Dark Walnut w/Yellow stitching, Punisher titanium clip; $85.00

shane

Back