Fiddleback Flea Market

Weekend bump with a price drop.

Up for sale is a new, unused, unsharpened, and never carried Hiking Buddy:

2015 0213 16 – Hiking Buddy w/ Ruby burlap over black w/ white pinstripes, SFT Tang, Scandi grind on 1/8 spalted 01 steel

$215

First unambiguous "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment gets it. You can PayPal me at dhorton79@gmail.com. I'll cover shipping, I'd like buyers to cover PayPal fees. I'll ship USPS and get you tracking info ASAP.

No trades please.

Thanks!

IMG_9586-vi.jpg

R0014843_zpsidgj74sp.jpg

R0014844_zpsi0o1ms2c.jpg

R0014845_zpsdpyzxuoj.jpg

Bump from 4/13 with a price drop!

For your consideration, a stunning fiddleback forge custom trailing point looking for a good home!! As in typical fashion when it rains it pours and I am having to do a catch & release on these two to fund a a new acquisition. Selling this beauty below cost for a quick sale -- my loss is your gain! All of the usual terms and conditions apply (price includes fully insured 2-day shipping to the lower 48; please ensure that all knives are legal to own in your state/municipality). No trades at this time; if we are close on the price of the knife or you have questions, please PM me before hand. As always, first "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets said knife / knives. Please only post a reply if you intend to take a knife / knives. If you are OCONUS and interested in a knife, please PM me before posting an "I'll take it".

Cheers & Thanks for Looking!

=============================

Renegade #1: 2016 0122 15 – Renegede w/ black bolstered maroon canvas, SFT, convex on flashy spalted ⅛ “ A2 steel, knife is 8.5"OAL with a 4.25" blade - Orig. $355: $SOLD!!

Note: this is the first Renegade Andy & Co. put out; pics can be found in the "new design frenzy" thread. According to the FF crew, they nailed this design the first time around, and the execution on this knife is proof positive! For you hunters out there, if you like trailing point designs, you need to check this knife out ASAP!

FullSizeRender_zpsm4nqxgjk.jpg

IMG_0241_zpsqalzjb8a.jpg

IMG_0101_zpsenfichsa.jpg

IMG_0102_zpswiqeajyq.jpg

IMG_0103_zpsctiaamss.jpg

IMG_0104_zpsvbkzmmh8.jpg

Last edited:
Roemer1

I'll take the Bushboot. If you note me at rb [at] beard [dot] one, I'll Paypal the $210. Sorry, can't use the sheath, left handed. Many thanks.

*Price Reduced* $225

Letting this one go. Never used or carried. $225 PayPal shipped in US. Also open to trade for Hiking Buddy or similar sized FF.

2016 0219 06 – Sgian Dubh w/ antique bone linen over natural liners & lime pinstripes, SFT
convex on spalted ⅛” A2 -…...2 3/4” Blade & 6 ⅛” OAL

fgf.jpg

2016_04_16_12_08_01_2.jpg

Last edited:
All prices are CONUS incl. paypal and shipping STYD. All knives are new and unused, never stropped or sharpened.

Trade interest would be in BLJ, Bushcrafter Jr. and Kepharts

If you have any questions please let me know:

1.) Bushnub w/ Cornflower Blue G10, black bolsters & liner, mosaic pin, SFT, convex on 1/8” spalted A2 steel - The mosaic pin sits a very very slightly proud so you can feel it with your fingers but nothing to worry. Just thought i let you know for full disclosure in case this is a show stopper for some - $285 -->SOLD

Last edited:
All prices are CONUS incl. paypal and shipping STYD. All knives are new and unused, never stropped or sharpened.

2.) 2015 1218 02- Runt w/ purple haze cloud magma over natural liners & blue pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on spalted 3/16” A2 - $310 --> $270

Last edited:
Jump on this before I change my mind about the price. Im asking way below what I paid for it so my loss your gain. Sorry for the crappy photos as the photos don't really this this F2 the justice it deserves.

Brand new never carried or sharpened

F2 w/ sunburst jade over black liners & orange pinstripes, SFT convex on Fiddle textured 3/32” CPM 154 - asking $330 net to me or add 4% for fees I paid $350

This is from 2016 0226 14 http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1372205-Fiddleback-Friday-2-26-16

Last edited:
I'll take that Bushnub, I've missed it every time it's been for sale.

1.) Bushnub w/ Cornflower Blue G10, black bolsters & liner, mosaic pin, SFT, convex on 1/8” spalted A2 steel - The mosaic pin sits a very very slightly proud so you can feel it with your fingers but nothing to worry. Just thought i let you know for full disclosure in case this is a show stopper for some - $285 --> $260

Hello all, newbie here looking to acquire my first Fiddleback.
Want to buy a Scandi Karda. I mean, I really want one.
Thanks.

Any magma handled Fiddleback out there looking for a good home should pm me. Especially that other red magma Kephart.

Back