Fiddleback Flea Market

post #9882 midtech kephart $old

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shipping from Australia included in the price. Payment via Paypal. No trades please.

New, Unused. Not carried or sharpened.

2016 0304 08 – Handyman w/ natural bolstered cornflower, Tapered Tang convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $340 SOLD
DSC00979_zpslqibd7d9.jpg

DSC00978_zpsmgnisutd.jpg

DSC00980_zpsstzhmahm.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD ---- Camp Nessmuk, Ironwood, O1 Steel, 3/16", tapered tang; purchased new from Arizona Custom Knives, which bought it at Blade Show 2015.

Last edited:
Wtb custom Runt, will consider any configuration of handle material. PM if you have anything you might like to sell. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shipping from Australia included in the price. Payment via Paypal. No trades please.

New, Unused. Not carried or sharpened.

2016 0304 08 – Handyman w/ natural bolstered cornflower, Tapered Tang convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $340
DSC00979_zpslqibd7d9.jpg

DSC00978_zpsmgnisutd.jpg

DSC00980_zpsstzhmahm.jpg

I'll take it. If you take paypal. Been eyeing the cornflower...

For sale or trade is a Fiddleback Forge Bushcrafter Jr in Bloodwood over black liners with a white pinstripe. It is made with 1/8" O1 steel and has a SFT. I am the second owner, and the previous owner only used it once to do a little whittling. There is a tiny scuff mark near the tip for it, which can be seen in the last two pictures. Otherwise it has not been used since and is in excellent condition.

I am selling it for SOLD, which includes shipping and PayPal fees. Otherwise trade interests include Fiddlebacks, W.A. Surls, Gransfors Bruks, or a folder (Spyderco, ZT, Northwoods, GEC, etc) since I have found myself without one. Money can head either way to make it square.

Please PM or email me at calebdahl at gmail.com with any questions or offers. Thanks!

Last edited:
I purchased this knife new from Knives Ship Free in November of last year. I have used it a few times for food prep, but it has not been sharpened and is in great condition. It has Coffee Burlap Micarta scales with natural and white liners, 5/32" O1 Steel, a tapered tang and natural pins with a "Trinity" configuration. The knife comes with a stock KSF sheath.

This is a stellar example of what I consider one of Andy's best bushcrafting designs. If I didn't have two other grail-worthy Bear Paws, there is no way that I would sell this one. However, I am not using this one and would like to see it go to a good home...

I would prefer a quick sale, and am pricing this knife accordingly. The price is SOLD $240 TYD. I will pay shipping and absorb all PayPal fees.

Please PM me here or email me at ncrockclimb@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!

eUV1NJD.jpg
[/IMG]

xFEyQfh.jpg
[/IMG]

3k2xTrg.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I have a mid-tech Hiking Buddy with Rick Lowe sheath I just don't seem to use. I bought it off of Brian Griffin and have yet to field it. I'd like to get $180 for it, shipped in the US.

Bump w/ Price Reduction Post #9881

New & Unused Camp Nessmuk offered at SOLD ------> Now at a value price of SOLD

Ruby Shadetree Burlap over Black g10 w/ White g10 pinstripes, Trinity Pinout, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16” thick spalted 01 steel 8.4 oz

Just bought a new camera and this one needs to go to a new home to help fund the purchase so I don't end up in the dog house.

Thanks,

Peter

Last edited:
Hunter and Bear Paw are still available

All of these are new, unused and unsharpened. Prices - shipped / insured CONUS / lower 48 only, Paypal only. You must be 18 and know the knife laws in your state to buy. First "i'll take it" here counts.

***PRICE DROP***

1) Hunter - Box Elder Burl double OD green bolsters at 5/32". I do not remember the steel type though. - $400
2) Bear Paw - 2015 0703 22 – Black bolsters / Ironwood burl, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” spalted 01 steel - $375
3) ***TRADED*** Terrasaur - Blackwood - Olive Drab Bolster Thickness: 5/32" - Tapered Tang Steel A2 - ***TRADED***
4) **SOLD** BC Sr. -2015 0724 26 – Bushcrafter Sr. w/ OD Bolsters over Osage orange, ¼” pins, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16” spalted 01 steel - $SOLD

Back