Fiddleback Flea Market

Catch & Release - never used or carried ... Brand new

2015 1030 21 - Bushfinger w/ Navy Burlap over Natural Liers & Lime Pinstripe SFT Spalted 1/8 A2 SOLD - Shipped to your door CONUS

Last edited:
Hiking Buddy - Black Ash Burl, Black liners with white/blue racing stripes. 1/8" A2 tapered tang. Includes lined Rick Lowe ISP sheath - [B]$350 with sheath, $315 without sheath [/B] including Paypal fees and shipping to US address, Paypal G&S only.

Knife is in new/unused condition, I had sheath made by Rick for this knife, it has a couple of nicks in liner from drawing knife.

First I'll take it posted here with follow up PM gets knife. Please PM or email with questions/offers. Cheers, Jules.

Last edited:
post #10893

WA SURLS hunter
Afzelia and box elder 3/32 $275 $255 $225

Lady Finger. $325 $300 $275
Ladyfinger with OD bolstered maple burl, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32 spalted A2.

For Sale: Monarch

2015 0102 16 – Monarch w/ Black Burgundy burlap over black w/ white pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” spalted 01 steel

This one is hard to let go. It was a personal favorite for a while that I don’t use as much anymore. Caveat Emptor Note: I MODIFIED the top of the pommel end of the handle to a round butt for more comfort in various grips. This knife is used and has a little patina. It has been well cared for and the edge is very sharp. The deal includes the JouFuu ambidextrous leather sheath with Tiger carving shown.

I will take this one. Thanks

PRICE DROP! Asking $200 now.

Hiking Buddy for sale!

Paid $260 for it, used it a few times, asking $200 (was asking $225) shipped USPS Priority Mail. Rare tapered tang 1/8" O1. Weight is 3.3oz, very light and well balanced. Paypal friends or add +3% to cover fees.

DSC_8206.jpg

DSC_8201.jpg

DSC_8202.jpg

DSC_8203.jpg

DSC_8205.jpg

Is the hiking buddy for $200 still available? If so, please email me at sorryflip1185@aim.com

Bushcrafter SR for sale. Natural bolstered Bog Oak; TT; yellow pinstripe; A2 . Never used or carried. Will sell for $340. PM me with questions. I will include the Bog Oak certification certificate. It shows the age of the bog oak

Last edited:
Matt sorry I'm late to the draw, but are those two still available by any chance?
Sorry, both gone. I tried to reply to your email last night but your settings on BF don't allow members to do so.

Heads Up......One time price adjustment on my new & unused Bolstered Camp Nessmuk in Post #10894

Now only $350.00 STYD

Compare this price to a similarly configured Camp Muk at current Dealer or FB Shop prices and you'll know you got a great deal !

Hello all,

I'm on the hunt for a Patch Knife in Shadetree Navy Burlap, no bolster.

All other specs and distinctives are less critical; any and all leads are appreciated.

Thanks. :)

~ P.

For Sale: Bone Hiking Buddy

This is a rare configuration of an old school Hiking Buddy with a thicker handle. It is one of only three made in that period with a bone handle and the only one of the three with a scandi grind.

2012 Blade Show Knife – Hiking Buddy w/Polished & contoured Bone over 1/8” natural liners, Scandi on 3/32” spalted O1 steel

This knife is lightly used and has some patina. It has been well cared for and the edge is sharp. The deal includes the JouFuu RH leather sheath shown.

Price $345 Sold Pending Funds - includes USPS Priority domestic shipping.

The first firm “I’ll take it” response posted here and followed by a PM will get the knife.

Note: If you are a Registered User with no personal mail (PM) privileges here, please click on my user name and send me a “Visitor Message”. I will reply there.

Thanks,

Phil

Last edited:
For Bog Oak Patriot in post 10819: I'll take either $282 shipped PayPal gift / money order -or- $290 shipped PayPal Goods. SPF

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back