Fiddleback Flea Market

Hello all,

I'm on the hunt for a Patch Knife in Shadetree Navy Burlap, no bolster.

All other specs and distinctives are less critical; any and all leads are appreciated.

Thanks. :)

~ P.
Message sent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cheapest Bushboots you'll EVER find! It's definitely a buyers market...

Bushfinger-SOLD

Ladyfinger-SOLD

Bushboot- Black Ash Burl- SOLD

Bushboot - Green box elder burl-SOLD

Williamleojr@yahoo.com
630-940-8801

Last edited:
Patch Knife, 5/32" A2, full tang, with amazing brazilian tarara (canarywood) and OD green bolster. Shaving sharp edge at 19 degrees per side with 15 degrees per side back bevel to 10k grit.

There is a notable deep spalting pattern on this one.

$SPF shipped and insured in the U.S.

Excellent condition

DZAJv7N.jpg

OCGukxo.jpg

xoV3cVm.jpg

ehnHzuZ.jpg

Post, PM, or email to tigerclawsharpening@gmail.com

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello all,

I'm on the hunt for a Patch Knife in Shadetree Navy Burlap, no bolster.

All other specs and distinctives are less critical; any and all leads are appreciated.

Thanks. :)

~ P.

Message sent

I just wrote back. :)

~~~~~~~~

ed. to add: And now, I am no longer looking for a Patch knife in Shadetree Navy Burlap.

Well, other than the one that should hit my mailbox on Wednesday or so.

:D

~ P.

Last edited:
Fiddleback Forge EDC II
Catch and release.
A2, dyed box elder burl.
Shipping covered in CONUS. $275 net to me.
Sorry but not interested in any trades.
Also listed in Exchange. First I'll take it gets it.

Attachments

• IMG_8214-vi.jpg
    IMG_8214-vi.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_8215-vi.jpg
    IMG_8215-vi.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Bump with price drop.

For sale, new and unused. Will consider trades and reasonable offers.

Bushcrafter with sapphire burlap, white pinstripes over black, convex on 1/8" O1, SFT. Asking $265

Borrowed some photos from previous owner, as my photography skills are lacking...

(Closest knife)

Sunday Bump

For sale a Duke and Woodsman. The Woodsman I bought new. The Duke I bought from one of our esteemed members on the other side of the planet. Prices - shipped / insured CONUS / lower 48 only, Paypal only. You must be 18 and know the knife laws in your state to buy. First "i'll take it" here counts. Lowball offers will be ignored.

1) Duke with Ironwood O1, SFT, Black & Lime liners with Predator Pinout. Unused by me and does not appear to have been sharpened. There is a very small spec on the right side of the blade, it is shown on one of the pics. It is about one inch from the tip and about a quarter inch from the edge. I tried to get a closer shot, but was not able to show it clearly. I am sure it can be blended out. Just wanted full disclosure. $450

2) Woodsman PIB, tapered tang, unused, unsharpened, not sure of steel type. $400

- W.A Surls Hognose :

Surls Hognose in ivory paper micarta with natural bolster over natural liners. Steel is 3/32" flat ground A2, SFT.* Includes sheath. Asking $220 shipped.

rZqnNOT.jpg

PGbc1Ox.jpg

Shipping is from Canada. Email or pm is theasy best way to get ahold of me.

Thanks!

What's the blade length and overall length of Patriot? The current price your selling it for? Thanks Bill
For Bog Oak Patriot in post 10819: SPF

Not at home today to measure it. The lineup post says 8" overall with a 3" cutting edge which sounds right for OAL but I think there is a bit more blade than that.

Thanks,
Jerry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
PRICE DROP! Asking $200 now.

Hiking Buddy for sale!

Paid $260 for it, used it a few times, asking $200 (was asking $225) shipped USPS Priority Mail. Rare tapered tang 1/8" O1. Weight is 3.3oz, very light and well balanced. Paypal friends or add +3% to cover fees.

DSC_8206.jpg

DSC_8201.jpg

DSC_8202.jpg

DSC_8203.jpg

DSC_8205.jpg
Is this still available? Please email me at nd4@njit.edu

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

NEW DEAL - Ironwood Duke with predator pinout comes with JooFuu sheath. Same price as before, just included sheath.

Duke with Ironwood O1, 3/16 SFT, Black & Lime liners with Predator Pinout. Unused by me and does not appear to have been sharpened. There is a very small spec on the right side of the blade, it is shown on one of the pics. It is about one inch from the tip and about a quarter inch from the edge. I tried to get a closer shot, but was not able to show it clearly. I am sure it can be blended out. Just wanted full disclosure. $450 shipped and insured lower 48 CONUS only, paypal only. Please post an "I'll take it" followed by a PM.

Woodsman is still also for sale separately details in post 10842.

What's the blade length and overall length of Patriot? The current price your selling it for? Thanks Bill

Bog Oak Patriot for Post 10819 measured this morning ...

OAL = 8"
Blade length from handle to tip = 3 7/16"
Cutting Edge = 3 11/32 (right between 3 5/16 & 3 3/8)

Thanks

Last edited:
Back