Fiddleback Flea Market

PRICE DROP!

For sale a Duke and Woodsman. The Woodsman I bought new. The Duke I bought from one of our esteemed members on the other side of the planet. Prices - shipped / insured CONUS / lower 48 only, Paypal only. You must be 18 and know the knife laws in your state to buy. First "i'll take it" here counts. Lowball offers will be ignored.

1) Duke with Ironwood O1, SFT, Black & Lime liners with Predator Pinout. Unused by me and does not appear to have been sharpened. There is a very small spec on the right side of the blade, it is shown on one of the pics. It is about one inch from the tip and about a quarter inch from the edge. I tried to get a closer shot, but was not able to show it clearly. I am sure it can be blended out. Just wanted full disclosure. $350

2) Woodsman 5/32 PIB, tapered tang, unused, unsharpened, not sure of steel type. $300

I'm looking for Desert Ironwood over black liners & white pinstripes knives. I know a couple weeks back a Bushboot, Hiking Buddy, and Monarch went on FF and back around Christmas a scandi Hiking Buddy (not sure if it ever sold) and a Bear Cub went. But, I had been waiting for a Kephart and finally got it, so now I can look at others. I know the Asp is on the previous page, but I can't justify it after passing up on the one from Friday. Anyway, anyone with Desert Ironwood black liner white pinstripes knives feel free to pm me or respond here. Thanks friends.

image.jpgFor sale -Bullfrog Bowie-1/8- A2 tapered tang, orange shadetree ,, yellow &black liners --
Never used / carried once

250$shipped. - great price
Email- mm4jpl at gmail
This is the help hoss build a garage roof sale price

Last edited:
Last edited:
FS: Fiddleback Forge Bushcraft Karda. 1/8" SFT O1 steel. Unused, hand-sharpened by Jason B. Black canvas micarta over black liners with blue pinstripes. Fat, full handle. SOLD shipped to your door via USPS Priority, insurance or signature extra. Paypal or money order are fine. PM or email if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Here's an oddly specific looking-to-buy. I am looking for a Fiddleback with 3.5" to 4" blade, a shade of green burlap, white (preferably) or lime green liners, and a trinity pin out. Please PM if you have something like that you are willing to part with. Thanks!

Bow Legged Joe w/ navy burlap over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT convex on spalted A2 unused. Asking less than what I paid for it $199 Goods and Services via Paypal. Sent USPS Priority shipping. First "I'll take it" either on this thread or through PM has first consideration. No trades and no international shipping unless you are willing to assume all risk and pay additional shipping. Photo is from the original sales post. Please contact me if you would like more photos. Thank you.

Attachments

• BowLeggedJoe.jpg
    BowLeggedJoe.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Prices are shipped conusa, paypal goods. International shipping extra

3/32’ SFT Patch burgundy/black
($250.00)

1/8” SFT Patch green
($240.00)

3/32” SFT Handyman camo/natural
($275.00)

1/8” SFT KE Bushie black
($sold)

1/8” TT WA Surls black/natural
($275.00)

3/32” SFT Runt, marblewood
($sold)

Last edited:
SOLD
Longfellow w/ Tangerine burlap over black liners & white pinstripes 1/8" SFT A2 $315

New and unused. Price includes CONUS shipping. Please email or PM for any questions or to discuss international shipping.

NOTE: Blade length = 4.0" Overall length = 8 7/8"

Thanks for looking

Look at that sweet high grind won't ya :D
IMG_5260-vi.jpg

IMG_5261-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Longfellow w/ Tangerine burlap over black liners & white pinstripes 1/8" SFT A2 $315

New and unused. Price includes CONUS shipping. Please email or PM for any questions or to discuss international shipping.

NOTE: Blade length = 4.0" Overall length = 8 7/8"

Thanks for looking

Look at that sweet high grind won't ya :D
IMG_5260-vi.jpg

IMG_5261-vi.jpg

I'll take the longfellow for 315. PM me your paypal please!

This is a nice one, but it does me little good just sitting in my collection. I'm not much of a collector and I think it's just too nice/rare to use.

Old School Bushcrafter

2012 1005 017 – Bushcrafter, Bone White Linen over natural canvas with a blue pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01

$315

I'm not the first owner, but I've never used it and it is in excellent condition. May never have been used.

First unambiguous "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment gets it. You can PayPal me at dhorton79@gmail.com. I'll cover shipping, I'd like buyers to cover PayPal fees. I'll ship USPS and get you tracking info ASAP.

No trades please.

Thanks,
Dave

7bec0984-1714-4d27-bb8e-0855222a2c53_zpsm94mmdgm.jpg

R0014683_zpsmjatg9xx.jpg

R0014857_zpsnp7mb8wu.jpg

R0014858_zpsm6vzclnl.jpg

R0014856_zpshuct0xuq.jpg

Last edited:
1. Pygmy jigged bone $150 no sheath
2. sold
3. Surls cord wrapped bobcat w/sheath $200