Fiddleback Flea Market

I'm looking to buy a Bushcraft Karda in a nice wood/wood burl but will consider any variation. If you have one in good condition and are willing to sell, please feel free to send me a massage or email me at jjscolman@gmail.com. Thanks!

Fiddleback runt in oatmeal burlap. Brand new condition - no scratches - never carried or used. 1/8" A2 steel. $190 includes USPS priority shipping to lower 48. Will lower price if paying by USPS money order so please send me a message if interested in that option. Wife actually likes this one but she's not really into knives so selling to raise funds for trip to BLADE.

UXoXJJw.jpg

uCtD1QE.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy a new or like-new CPM154 Hiking Buddy. A good sheath is a plus. Immediate PayPal payment for the right knife. Please reply to: jrn5070 at gmail dot com. Thanks for looking.

I'm looking to buy a new or like-new CPM154 Hiking Buddy. A good sheath is a plus. Immediate PayPal payment for the right knife. Please reply to: jrn5070 at gmail dot com. Thanks for looking.

There's one for sale somewhere in the flea market.

There's one for sale somewhere in the flea market.
Thanks, I'll keep looking. I know I missed a great one about a week ago in the Custom FS forum. It's a little difficult to do the research as the posts in the forums are not coming up chronologically (at least not on my computer), probably a glitch caused by the BF changeover that I'm sure will be fixed.

Bush Hermit w/ Rosewood over white and black liners. 3/32 SFT A2.

Just got it back from Jarrett (Panthera Tigris) and is sharp as hell - hasn't been used since getting it back. I'll be happy to remove the patina if desired. This has been used but not abused, so there are some very faint marks on the blade that I was not able to capture with my camera. Additional pics available, just let me know. Would like to get $old via PayPal, shipping via USPS included. Sheath not included (it's a piece of junk ;)

6fc8cfb6d375a8b3138650281fddbaa4.jpg

11d724ec835aa79e675f960a2a2dfb95.jpg

f1de3f2cd2251d2966407f0277a45fff.jpg

Sold. Thanks!

Last edited:
***SOLD***For sale a Kephart and Bear Paw. Both are new / unused / unsharpened. Prices - shipped / insured CONUS / lower 48 only, Paypal only. You must be 18 and know the knife laws in your state to buy. First "I'll take it" here counts. Please follow up with prompt PM. Lowball offers will be politely ignored.

***SOLD*** Kephart - Blue Curly Maple, Tapered Tang, 0.152", not sure of steel type - Asking $200

***SOLD*** Bear Paw - Green Curly Maple, Tapered Tang, 0.186, not sure of steel type - Asking $250

uftY3dS.jpg

hDZB4BT.jpg

EETpp1E.jpg

QtCB5JJ.jpg

FmVOdeK.jpg

Last edited:
Back