Fiddleback Flea Market

Bushcrafter for Trade

Ruby Burlap 1/8" SFT, black and white pinstripes. This is new and unused. It has slimmer handles.

I would like either another Bushcrafter in 1/8" with normal to thicker handles OR a Bush Hermit in 1/8"

PM or email me if interested!

3184C0D6-F982-48C2-A6E5-B0C1E860C674_zpsax2gcbg0.jpg

Hunter and woodsman for sale. email me for more pics. rcartmell3@yahoo.com
Woodsman with Sapphire blue burlap over black with Toxic green pinstripe. Tapered tang; 5/32 01 steel
selling for $300
Hunter with Navy burlap; natural liners with White pinstripes; Tapered tang; 5/32 A2 steel
I'm selling it for $265
both knives are new and never used or carried

I'm on the lookout for a 3/32" convex model, something med-small for woodcarving. Please send a message if you have a tip. :thumbsup:

Fiddleback Forge Patch w/ electric plum burlap over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT Convex on spalted 1/8" A2. New and unused. $SOLD

PatchSetSm-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for the Esquire $200 shipped to your door!
Esquire Rosewood w/swedge 1/8" A2 SFT - light kitchen use, slight patina near edge $OLD
1Pn7NIM.jpg

eEuzV9G.jpg

xTMquJ8.jpg

Last edited:
Price Drop on CPM154 Hiking Buddy to SOLD.
This is a great price on a stainless FB they don't come around to often at this price.

Lightly used razor sharp an well cared for never sharpened Hiking Buddy 1/8 CPM154 Burlap with blue pinstripe an a rare high grind. $290.00

Price is net to me way of Paypal friends and family gift or add 4% for fees an must be 18 years or older. I will also take a money order or check but will not ship until it clears.

Last edited:
Buy any knife plus any sheath from the sale links in my signature and take $20.00 off the combined amount.

Thanks

Lonestar #12064 price drop to $265.00. I want to buy the ironwood one so someone please take this one.

I have a pretty sweet KE Bushie in 3/32" w/ Rosewood Burl handles. I'd like to trade it for another KE Bushie or Kephart in 1/8". My problem seems to be that, as a novice at bushcraft, I press into the wood too hard; I lack control and dexterity, and end up digging too much into the wood on feather sticks and such. I think 1/8" might help a little bit until I get enough practice. I'd like another nice type of wood handle or Shadetree burlap. Anyway, mine is the one in the pic below. Please, let me know what you have for trade. Thanks.

mInlroRh.jpg

Catch & release used pro-Bushfinger with nice sheath

$160.00 PayPal goods, shipped

Back