Fiddleback Flea Market

I have for sale a slighly used in excellent condition Joufuu ISP inside the pocket sheath. It is made of black leather with red stitching. This one had a fiddleback forge bushnub in 1/8" stock. It will fit knives with 3-3.5" blades. These retail for eighty dollars.

Asking $old shipped (usa only)

Attachments

• Joufuu1.jpg
    Joufuu1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 25
  • Joufuu2.jpg
    Joufuu2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 23
Diomedes Industries APS leather sheath, ambidextrous. Used but not much. This is either the "Baron" or the "Count" model for 3 or 3+ inch Fiddlebacks. Not sure which, but the sheath itself is about 6 inches in length. I have had a sylverfalcen in it and it fit very well. Not sure which color it is either, chestnut or russett maybe? Anyway, asking for $45 SOLD regular Paypal shipped anywhere in the U.S. only. PM or leave me your email address to strike a deal. Thanks for looking.
View attachment 862334 View attachment 862335

Last edited:
Fiddleback Forge Recluse

This is a beautiful knife it's never been used. I have tested the sheath Rick Lowe custom made for it. Fits perfectly. Full disclosure there are a few pepper spots on the blade that could easily be wiped off.

Formalities
Paypal preferred, but will accept money order or check with approval. My price include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS Priority. If outside CONUS pm me for shipping price.

Buyer is responsible for adhering to their local knife laws and must be 18yrs of age or older.
First "I'll Take It" in this thread followed up with a PM or Email and prompt payment gets it. Knives are sold as is please, Feel free to ask any questions, but law of the sharks prevails. I reserve the right to choose with whom I will do business.

Email address nutramac22lr@hotmail.com

Fiddleback Forge Recluse in dyed green box elder burl over black with a white pinstripe. 5/32 Convex spalted Steel with a Super thin taper Tang.
High grind and ultra thin tapered!
330 with sheath
1520266553934-vi.jpg

1520266560307-vi.jpg

1520266566093-vi.jpg

1520266573321-vi.jpg

1520266577497-vi.jpg
I’ll take this, I was looking for bright burlap Micarta for my first Fiddleback but that Elder Burl is too beautiful to pass up. PM sent

Sprycel803, do you have a US address? If so it is yours, and what is your email?
Otherwise it is still available.

Last edited:
I am looking for a production Kephart. Either the natural or grey handles. Shoot me a message if you have one you are looking to move along.

I am looking for a production Kephart. Either the natural or grey handles. Shoot me a message if you have one you are looking to move along.
check out fiddleback outpost. I just purchased one there a few weeks ago. They have both black micarta and natural. :thumbsup:

DB1BBD77-48B7-4E71-B853-48A92D832F33.jpeg Surls Shank.jpeg
WA Surls Rusitc Wrapped Shank Scandi Swedged Blade with leather bolster. Big brother to the WA Surls Dart. 3/32 A2 Blade length 3 5/8 OAL 7 3/4 unused unsharpened $175.00

Last edited:
Hi all,
I'm looking for a Bow Legged Belt Knife, preferably in burlap or micarta.

If anyone has one to move please let me know.
Thanks!

Formalities

Paypal preferred, but will accept money order or check with approval. My price include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS Priority. If outside CONUS pm me for shipping price.
Buyer is responsible for adhering to their local knife laws and must be 18yrs of age or older.

First "I'll Take It" in this thread followed up with a PM or Email and prompt payment gets it. Knives are sold as is please, Feel free to ask any questions, but law of the sharks prevails. I reserve the right to choose with whom I will do business.

Love this knife just to small for my XL hand carried a few times has been kept in a climate controlled safe.

2017 0310 05 – Sylvrfalcen w/ desert ironwood bolstered Philellow burlap, TT: Convex on Spalted 1/8th A2 steel

---Originally from the forge 370---
Sold To David L David L
---Full Disclosure small pepper spot on blade can easily be wiped off---

1520604747274-vi.jpg

1520604756162-vi.jpg

1520604765396-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Afternoon all, I have an Esquire with a right hand ISP sheath and a Badger Claw Leatherworks Prototype Woodsmaster sheath for sale.

Here is the original FBF posting for the Esquire.

2015 0904 03 – Esquire w/ Corrugatta burl over natural w/ blue pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” spalted A2 steel - $315

I have used and carried this Esquire. I have never put it to a stone but I have stropped it. It is in good shape, but the blade is tarnished a little and there is a nick on the butt of the handle. There are a couple of cracks in the handle, however this is the way I received the knife and it appears that they all have been stabilized. A JouFuu right handed ISP sheath is included.

I am asking $335 NOW 285 for the combo.

P3zLEa6.jpg

l3w0pmt.jpg

yt3Yxpc.jpg

r4bpUn0.jpg

FzeYaWw.jpg

PTjkOiu.jpg

feaSBli.jpg

This Badger Claw sheath fits the Hiking Buddy, Patch, and Handyman. The sheath can be carried in multiple configurations and the pouch is removable.

I am asking $80 NOW $55 for the sheath.

QwIUvXB.jpg

LPYz4Lv.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Drastic price drop on post #13078. I need these gone today. I'll knock $10 off for each additional knife if you buy more than one.

Formalities

Love this knife just to small for my XL hand carried a few times has been kept in a climate controlled safe.

2017 0310 05 – Sylvrfalcen w/ desert ironwood bolstered Philellow burlap, TT: Convex on Spalted 1/8th A2 steel

---Originally from the forge 370---
***Sale price 330***
---Full Disclosure small pepper spot on blade can easily be wiped off---

1520604747274-vi.jpg

1520604756162-vi.jpg

1520604765396-vi.jpg

"I'll take it"

Back