Fiddleback Flea Market

I picked up this, my first Fiddleback, here on the Flea Market about a week ago.

Wasn’t very sharp...I sharpened and stropped it and it’s razor sharp now.

I’d keep it, but there’s a Bushboot calling my name.

Bushnub w/ Cornflower Blue G10. Black liners w/ white pinstripes, mosaic pin, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8 spalted A2

WITHDRAWN, realized this is a keeper for now

Attachments

• 6165CB23-0E67-4B41-8167-8E463647815C.jpeg
    6165CB23-0E67-4B41-8167-8E463647815C.jpeg
    339.9 KB · Views: 66
  • A98138E9-FD32-41AC-ACDA-1838E0E8DA88.jpeg
    A98138E9-FD32-41AC-ACDA-1838E0E8DA88.jpeg
    384.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 5123FCAD-4F96-4482-A84B-A930B7BE196C.jpeg
    5123FCAD-4F96-4482-A84B-A930B7BE196C.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
These items are cross-posted to other sales pages, so the first one to claim a knife gets it.

Unused epic EDK in dual burl wood (ironwood and ?), SFT, 3/32” A2 steel. Featured in Knives Illustrated. Stored in a safe w/light coat of mineral oil since I purchased it. Has not cut a thing nor has it been stored in a sheath. $SPF pp g&s includes USPS Priority shipping and the magazine.

E0Mu1m3.jpg

Unused Fiddleback Curly Q Runt w/ stag bone over black liners, SFT, convex grind on spalted ⅛” A2 steel. Knife is the top one in these pics. To my knowledge, only three curly q runts have ever been made. $225 pp g&s includes USPS Priority Shipping.

oJ7wUQc.jpg

vT8sM6q.jpg

Ok, I can't stand watching that beautiful knife sit there any longer. If it is still available I'll take it.
Unused epic EDK in dual burl wood (ironwood and ?), SFT, 3/32” A2 steel.

I just left you a message regarding your interest in a Recluse in 01 steel. I've got several for your consideration :D
Sterling, I am finding out and I did not log it when I purchased it. I have reached out to find out and will let you know.

Sterling, I am finding out and I did not log it when I purchased it. I have reached out to find out and will let you know.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your sale. I thought I read that your Recluse was in A2 steel.

up for grabs

Lil' Lady w/ dyed quarter sawn curly oak over black liners & yellow liners
3/32" SFT A2 w/ Diomedes belt sheath - $300.....(basically you are getting the sheath for free)

Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

I have used and stropped this knife. Patina is starting to develop on the primary bevels.
The sheath has a couple minor slits at the top from where I did not use caution when re-sheathing the knife. I tried to show them in the pics below.

Unfortunately, Im not look for any trades at the moment.

First "I'll take it" wins. Please follow up w/ a PM/Conversation

2v2JfLvCkxurAoi.jpg

2v2JfLvMRxurAoi.jpg

2v2JfLUQ4xurAoi.jpg

2v2JfLUYSxurAoi.jpg

Thanks for looking!

up for grabs

Lil' Lady w/ dyed quarter sawn curly oak over black liners & yellow liners
3/32" SFT A2 w/ Diomedes belt sheath - $300.....(basically you are getting the sheath for free)

Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

I have used and stropped this knife. Patina is starting to develop on the primary bevels.
The sheath has a couple minor slits at the top from where I did not use caution when re-sheathing the knife. I tried to show them in the pics below.

Unfortunately, Im not look for any trades at the moment.

First "I'll take it" wins. Please follow up w/ a PM/Conversation

2v2JfLvCkxurAoi.jpg

2v2JfLvMRxurAoi.jpg

2v2JfLUQ4xurAoi.jpg

2v2JfLUYSxurAoi.jpg

Thanks for looking!
I'll Take it

NOW $pf shipped!!!!!!!!

Patch Knife with African Blackwood over natural with white pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8 spalted 01 steel - Comes with custom leather sheath

See Post #13219 for pics

Last edited:
Back