Fiddleback Flea Market

One doesn't have to be a paid member to buy, right? :)
REGISTERED USERS - The first level of membership. If you have not purchased a paid subscription, you are by default a Registered User. As such, you are very limited to posting areas in the Exchange. You may respond to threads where you mean to purchase an item, or trade. You are not allowed to create threads for Selling or Trading (but you may respond to existing ads). You do have the ability to create Want To Buy threads.

Hope this helps

Received Bushcrafters from M4Super90 and he was a pleasure to deal with, shipped super fast and even answered some questions for this newbie. Love to deal with again!

Handyman, HB and Gaucho.
Handyman is 3/32 A2 Curly ASH SFT. Used lightly, excellent condition- 230.00**SOLD**
Hiking Buddy is 3/32 CPM154 SFT and Curly Mango- New condition.- 275.00
Gaucho- 3/32" A2 SFT, never used, purchased from Outpost- 265.00
All prices PayPal G&S Delivered in US.
Thanks,
Bill
U9Za0mA.jpg

wcd5Nan.jpg

JvVoWjG.jpg

oa9KEOP.jpg

PKYkYTo.jpg

Last edited:
Available for sale or trade!

I am interested in hearing trade proposals for knives by: Busse/kin, Gossman, Carothers, Carter, Fiddleback, Osprey, Cohutta. These are the only makers I am interested in right now.

W.A. Surls Arapaima w/evergreen burlap micarta over black liners with white pinstripes. 5/32" spalted A2 steel with SFT (skeletonized full tang). Still as new as the day I got it. This is an extremely rare knife by Allen. It's something like a larger version of the Arowana, at 14" OAL and with a 9" blade, and ends up as a sort of parang/cleaver-type knife at this size. Looking to get back close to the amount I put into it.

$405 TYD ***TRADED***
nWRIPg4.jpg

BOb4wZg.jpg

HKTDhnk.jpg

Terms and conditions: Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and you may delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Prices listed are the cost to your door via PayPal, fees and USPS Priority shipping paid by me IF SENDING TO A US 48 STATES ADDRESS--INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ADDRESSES AND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW! I will pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you cover the charges. PayPal preferred, Money orders considered. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

International buyers: Add 5% to listed prices. The costs of shipping + insurance will also be your full responsibility. Buyer beware--If customs seizes your package, if it gets lost in the mail, etc., I will not be held liable for your loss beyond the recovered amount as dictated by insurance. Know your local laws.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
In need of car repairs and need to recoup funds so these are on the block (no trades please). All prices include shipping but please add 3% for paypal fees. I can send more pictures upon request.

Esquire with Tsunami burlap over natural w/lime, TT 5/32" A2. One pepper spot on blade from storage but otherwise perfect. Hate to let this one go. $255
dLP9mwQ.jpg

nJOwot5.jpg

Bushcrafter with Evergreen burlap over natural w/lime. TT 3/16" 01. I haven't seen many bushcrafters in thicker steel like this. A few pepper spots on blade from storage but never carried or used. $265
dCWUVtG.jpg

Y51Dicn.jpg

Hunter with PIB burlap over natural w/green. TT 3/16" A2. This is unused and can't find a mark on it. $275
H2GOOC3.jpg

2U0a3cn.jpg

* All unsold knives are withdrawn from here and headed to a Dealer. Please contact me though if interested warrior108 at gmail.com

Thanks for looking,
Jerry

(Broken out due to 5 pieces of media limit)

* Cohutta Chipmunk with Navy over Black and White 3/32" SFT A2
Blade 2.9375" Handle 4" OAL 6.9375"

* Fletcher 24/7 Cross Cut Natural Canvas Black Liners Black Pins 5/32" SFT O1, Includes kydex sheath
Blade 3.0625" Handle 3.6875" OAL 6.75"

* Dirk Loots Fieldcraft w/ Afromosa over White and Red 5/32" SFT Hollow Ground N690
Blade 3.75" Handle 1.5625" OAL 5.3125"

* Fiddleback Forge Asp Blue Magma over Black and White 1/8" TT A2
Blade 3.75" Handle 4.5" OAL 8.25"

* Fiddleback Forge Asp w/ Green Dyed Curly Ash over Black and White, Fiddle Textured .150” TT CPM 154
Blade 3.75" Handle 4.5" OAL 8.25"

Last edited:
Part 2

* All unsold knives are withdrawn from here and headed to a Dealer. Please contact me though if interested warrior108 at gmail.com

* Fiddleback Forge Babyboot Blued Dyed Maple Burl over Black and White 3/32" SFT A2
Blade 2.5" Handle 3.25" OAL 5.75"

* Fiddleback Forge Bushboot w/ Brisket Rub Burlap over Black and Orange 3/32” SFT A2
Blade 3.25" Handle 4.06" OAL 7.31"

* Fiddleback Forge ED Karda Tequila Sunset over Black and White 3/32" SFT A2
Blade 2.5" Handle 4.25" OAL 6.75"

SOLD Fiddleback Forge ED Karda w Brisket Rub Burlap over Black and Orange 3/32" SFT Scandi A2 SOLD
Blade 2.63" Handle 4.12" OAL 6.75"

* Fiddleback Forge EDC One-off Swedged Tangerine over Black and White 1/8" TT A2
Blade 3" Handle 4.5" OAL 7.5"

Last edited:
Part 3

* Fiddleback Forge Handyman Ruby Burlap w Black and White 1/8" TT A2
Blade 3.25" Handle 4.25" OAL 7.5"

SOLD Fiddleback Forge Handyman One-off Clipped and Swedged Red Maple over Black and White 1/8" SFT A2 SOLD
Blade 3.125" Handle 5.5625" OAL 8.6875"

SOLD Fiddleback Forge Monarch Red Dyed Sycamore Black/White Liners 1/8" SFT A2 Swedged $240 SOLD
Blade 3.5" Handle 4.125" OAL 7.625"

* Fiddleback Forge Sylvrfalcen w/ Brisket Rub Burlap over Black and Orange 3/32" SFT A2
Blade 2.875" Handle 3.75" OAL 6.625"

* Jarett Fleming Marshall Black Bolstered Ruby .105" SFT CPM154
Blade 3.75" Handle 4.5625" OAL 8.3125"

Last edited:
Part 4

* Jarett Fleming Osprey Ruby Shadetree Burlap with Black and White 1/8" TT CPM154 Flat grind
Blade 3.188" Handle 4.692" OAL 7.875"

* WA Surls Bobcat Cherry Bomb Shadetree Burlap over Black and White 1/8" TT A2
Blade 3" Handle 4.25" OAL 7.25"

WA Surls Rocky Mtn Nessmuk Cherry Bomb Shadetree Burlap Black and White * flat ground on 3/32" SFT A2
Blade 3.5" Handle 4.25" OAL 7.75"

SOLD WA Surls Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with Bog Oak over Black and White flat ground on 1/8" (had a 3/32" typo) SFT A2 SOLD
Blade 3.5" Handle 4.31" OAL 7.81"

SOLD WA Surls Thorn Blue Sweet Gum Balls over Natural and White flat ground 1/8" A2 SFT SOLD
Blade 3.375" Handle 4" OAL 7.375"

Last edited:
Part 5

* WA Surls Thorn Cherry Bomb Shadetree Burlap over Black and White 1/8" SFT A2
Blade 3.5" Handle 4" OAL 7.5"

Last edited:
I will take
WA Surls Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with Bog Oak over Black and White flat ground on 3/32" SFT A2 $260
Thanks

I will take
WA Surls Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with Bog Oak over Black and White flat ground on 3/32" SFT A2 $260
Thanks
Hey Tim,

Replied to your conversation. Sorry for the typo from the copy/paste but the Cherry Bomb RMN is 3/32" SFT and the Bog Oak RMN is 1/8" SFT.

Update: You got it, congrats!

Thanks,
Jerry

Last edited:
Up for sale.
I have decided the Handyman just isn't my thing. I reach for my Hiking Buddy or Loner more often than it.

3/32" SFT A2
blue/green jute Burlatex
I have lightly used and carried this knife. It's priced accordingly.
$290>>>$250

Price includes shipping & PayPal fees.
Please follow up w/ a PM
2v2EZjrY5xurAoi.jpg

2v2EZjr1LxurAoi.jpg

Thanks for looking!

VANCE VANCE I’ll take the Handyman. Can you send me an email at calebdahl at gmail.com to square away the details?

Thanks!
Caleb

Up for sale.
I have decided the Handyman just isn't my thing. I reach for my Hiking Buddy or Loner more often than it.

3/32" SFT A2
blue/green jute Burlatex
I have lightly used and carried this knife. It's priced accordingly.
$290>>>$250

Price includes shipping & PayPal fees.
Please follow up w/ a PM
2v2EZjrY5xurAoi.jpg

2v2EZjr1LxurAoi.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Back